+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 236 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree763Likes

Thread: What Films Did You Watch Today?

Re: What Films Did You Watch Today?

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;3700537;
    I watched Mamma Mia! yesterday. It was perfect for a Sunday evening; easy-going, feel-good movie, with some great music.
    I tried so hard to not watch this movie. I've been against it from the start. It came on Showtime or HBO a few weeks back and I found myself watching it and actually enjoying it! Not something I would have spent 10 bucks on but it was entertaining!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Watched Wristcutters: A Love Story last night - a very odd but compulsively watchable movie, and the sort of romantic film I can actually tolerate. Also watched (again) I Love You Man this afternoon. Love it, love it, love it - also the sort of (b)romantic film I can actually tolerate. It always has me welling up a little with happiness at the end.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3707170;
    Watched Wristcutters: A Love Story last night - a very odd but compulsively watchable movie, and the sort of romantic film I can actually tolerate.
    I'm glad to hear a review of this one. It has been near the top of my netflix queue for a while, but never gotten quite to the top. I may actually have to let it get to the very top now!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Somehow or another my city was chosen as one of the handful of places Paranormal Activity is being shown. It's a pretty fun little movie, and the last 15 really minutes make it. If any of you all get to see it, please try to avoid sitting next to two high-as-a-kite college boys. These kids were all "Is it real?" then I realized they were likely in grade school when Blair Witch came out, thus making me feel old.

Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. It was a cute little family movie.

No Reservations with Catherine Zeta Jones and Aaron Eckhart. Totally charming and entertaining movie.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

took my kids to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs today. Fun and entertaining. Like it a lot. loved the 3D. Not overdone.

I watched I Love You, Man and Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past yesterday. I liked them both. Not great movies, but entertaining, so I can't complain.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Role Models with Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott, pretty funny.

Revolutionary Road. Brilliant acting, esp. on the part of Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio.
    But, this has got to be 1 of the most depressing movies ever. Talk about......lives of quiet desperation........
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread