+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knocked Up

Knocked Up

Knocked Up (2006)

It's already one of the best reviewed films of the year and is the follow up to Judd Apatow's huge success, The 40 Year Old Virgin. This film is hilariously funny. The whole cast is brilliant. I mean every single one of them does such a great job. A must see for anyone who enjoys a hilarious film with some heart warming aspects throughout the movie.

9.5/10
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Re: Knocked Up

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2429072;
    Knocked Up (2006)

It's already one of the best reviewed films of the year and is the follow up to Judd Apatow's huge success, The 40 Year Old Virgin. This film is hilariously funny. The whole cast is brilliant. I mean every single one of them does such a great job. A must see for anyone who enjoys a hilarious film with some heart warming aspects throughout the movie.

9.5/10
    I went to go see this with my boyfriend on our 9 months and we both were cracking up so bad! We LOVED it! It was one of our top favorites. For a 2-3 hour comedy movie, they pulled it off, very well!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I want to go see this movie and I've heard it's very funny. I love the 40 Year Old Virgin so my expectations are high. For those of you who saw it... which was funnier, this movie or the 40 Year Old Virgin?
    Wake up and be awesome

i think the 40 year virgin was a bit funnier

but this was funny, i really enjoyed it!

Both are brilliant but I liked Knocked Up a bit more. Just so many great one liners and it's funny throughout the whole movie.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Is this movie funny guys?

I've been a huge fan of Seth Rogen ever since his days on Freaks and Geeks, so I'll definitely check this one out next time I'm in mood for a comedy.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2432782;
    Is this movie funny guys?
    Most defiantly, if you plan on going to see it, then I would suggest you going to see it as soon as possible. its SO funny!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I went to see it last night. It really was a funny movie. You have to appreciate the "40 Year Old Virgin" type of humor though I think. Definitely worth the money.
    Wake up and be awesome

Saw it, loved it, but I didn't think it was nearly as funny as the 40 Year Old Virgin. It was just as sweet, though, and quite life affirming and made me feel all warm and fuzzy about things that usually make me gag. And I do believe that Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd are one of the finest comedic duos in cinematic history.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast