+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knocked Up

Re: Knocked Up

Ya they are going to have the Brokeback Mountain scene in there too. Hilarious stuff. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go to Youtube and type in "Knocked Up Deleted Scene" it should be the second result. The scene is about as raunchy as the film so beware.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

This movie was excellent. A really good job all the way around. I recommend it to everyone.

I enjoyed the movie although I thought it was a bit too long...in the last half hour I was really ready for her to deliver.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Mr. Skin face lmao.

I guess I'll be the only one to say that I hated this movie. My husband was watching it with me and we both thought many times of just stopping it. Too crude for me and it led nowhere. Completely unbelieveable in my eyes. Why a seemingly smart woman would want to have a complete loser go to her first gyno appointment to support her and see her in stirrups is beyond me.

i think one has to like the humor to like this movie, i would not suggest superbad if you dont like this lol

I loved it-it made me laugh it was so bad! It wasn't believable, but it was comical relief! My dvd collection is 1/2 serious, thoughtful movies and the other 1/2 is awful, humorous schlock. I choose what I watch by my mood and what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2482434;
    Ya they are going to have the Brokeback Mountain scene in there too. Hilarious stuff. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go to Youtube and type in "Knocked Up Deleted Scene" it should be the second result. The scene is about as raunchy as the film so beware.
    I loved this scene! All the deleted scenes were so funny. I loved the Ryan Seacrest one.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2595040;
    i think one has to like the humor to like this movie, i would not suggest superbad if you dont like this lol
    I second this! We saw Superbad on our anneversary after a particularly long and stressfull week. 2 funerals.. Husband smashed the car.. Our yard had to be dug up to replace all the plumbing. Anyway, a bottle of champagne and a walk to town to see it.. I was in stitches! I laughed away every bit of stress I had weighing me down for sure.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I finally saw this last night and really enjoyed it. I know the humor is raunchy, but I thought it was hilarious at some points and touching at others.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast