+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knocked Up

Re: Knocked Up

I absolutely loved the movie. I laughed so hard through the entire thing. It made me forget about my own problems. I haven't enjoyed a movie as much in a long long time. It was cute, funny, simple, and shocking. It was simply a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2435495;
    Saw it, loved it, but I didn't think it was nearly as funny as the 40 Year Old Virgin. It was just as sweet, though, and quite life affirming and made me feel all warm and fuzzy about things that usually make me gag. And I do believe that Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd are one of the finest comedic duos in cinematic history.
    I didn't even realize Paul Rudd was in this one...it just went to the top of my must-see list.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Paul's role doesn't start off as a large one in the beginning of the movie, but by about 1/4 through, his role gets larger and larger. He's great in it!

Saw this today. Brilliant movie. I was laughing the whole time, my Dad chose it for Father's Dad and I was concerned but even he thought it was funny.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

I saw this yesterday and really really enjoyed it. IT was not the kind of funny I was expecting, but I was laughing quite a bit through the whole thing. My only minor complaint is that I think Aptow did the same thing that he did in The 40 Year Old Virgin by leaving in a few too many scenes which had nothing to do with the plot, and made the movie too long. They were funny scenes, and entertaining, but it starts to get a bit distracting when you're sitting in a comedy for over 2 hours, wondering why the movie is still going on.

I saw this movie today... well, now it would be last night technically... but either way, i LOVED it! It was so funny. And some of the guys reminded me of friends I had in high school... and a couple i have now.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

I loved this movie. I enjoyed how funny it was at the beginning, but then how real it became as the baby became more real to Allison and Ben. It really did a great job of maturing with the characters by the end of the film.

This is probably the next movie I'll see, it sounds pretty funny.

Apparently it'll be released on DVD with an extra 25 minutes and it'll be Unrated. It's also coming out on HD DVD. No release date is set.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Oh wow, I can't imagine another 25 minutes of footage within the movie. I think I can just imagine what they've left out for the urated DVD. I think I'll be buying it now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast