+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Now to the movies that made you cry?

Yeah, there are 2 called crash alright. And not nearly the same movies at all

I am asking my Husband to buy me The Notebook for Valentine's day so I can watch it and have a good cry whenever I am feeling like I could use one.

lil off topic add on: Husband is on a bowling team with a few of his ex Co-workers and some others.. one of which basically being the closest thing to Ryan Gosling I will ever lay my eyes on *sigh* I don't think I shall be tagging along with him to bowling anymore, as my poor lil ticker can't handle to sit so close to him. (plus I think it might be a sin)
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Brokeback. Cry. A lot.

I just know I am gonna bawl at that one. Husband and I might see it this weekend if it finally comes to our little neck of the woods *crosses fingers*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post

I am asking my Husband to buy me The Notebook for Valentine's day so I can watch it and have a good cry whenever I am feeling like I could use one.
    Would you believe I still haven't seen The Notebook? I better put that on my list!
    lil off topic add on: Husband is on a bowling team with a few of his ex Co-workers and some others.. one of which basically being the closest thing to Ryan Gosling I will ever lay my eyes on *sigh* I don't think I shall be tagging along with him to bowling anymore, as my poor lil ticker can't handle to sit so close to him. (plus I think it might be a sin)
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Would you believe I still haven't seen The Notebook? I better put that on my list!

I bought the dvd but still haven't watched it yet.

Beaches always makes me cry and Beyond Borders had me crying for 1 1/2 straight.

I don't really like to cry at movies, so it takes QUITE a bit to make me cry, so if Lost & Delirious (2001) can make me bawl my eyes out in the fetal position for ten minutes then clearly this movie has some power.

Lost In Translation's ending made me sob as well, but in a more happy, bittersweet way (if you've seen it you know...). Shakespeare in Love's ending worked its magic on me in the same way; with the final moments before the closing credits.

Two for me are Beaches and Schindler's List.

I cry at every movie that has even a hint of sadness. King Kong? Couldn't watch the ending because I knew what was coming. I cried anyway in the other room while the family finished watching it. The saddest movie ever, for me, is Sophie's Choice. Just thinking about it makes me tear up.

Local Hero
    L.A. Story
    Barry Lyndon
    Gone With the Wind
    The Man Who Would be King
    (just thinking about these movies chokes me up )

+ Reply to Thread