+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet the Robinsons

Meet the Robinsons

I dont know if it is just me but i think the trailer for this film is hilarious! The dino and the singing frogs are so cute -- definitely going to have to take my little cousins to see this one over Easter, they will love it and of course, so will I

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

"My head's too big and my arms are too little!"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

haha, LOVE it! I also think the caffeine patch lady is funny too -- do you remember her line? haha.

Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2270613;
    haha, LOVE it! I also think the caffeine patch lady is funny too -- do you remember her line? haha.
    She pulls up her sleeve and has a "ton" of them on it.
    She says, "I've got the caffeine patch-you can stay awake for days!" Then she slaps the guy standing next to her and screams.

I also like the "dogs wear glasses cause their insurance won't pay for contacts"

YES, that is it! haha. Looks like I might get to see a screening of this film this week. Keep your fingers crossed...

Benjamin Franklin.

sorry to bump but wanted to tell yall that I got to see a screening of this film last night and it was sooooo good! It exceeded my expectations. The plot was really good and i absolutely LOVED the ending. Go and see it -- too good not to miss

Benjamin Franklin.

Re: Meet the Robinsons

This was an excellent movie. I cried a few times throughout it. The story is funny, bittesweet and sweet. Unfortunately for adults the "mysteries" are very obvious to figure out, but I still loved it! There were a ton of kids and they were enthralled. It does get a little scary at the end, but I would still say take your kids!

elk

I loved the bad guy - 'Bowler Hat Guy'. Every time he was running, I laughed just watching those long, skinny legs. The frogs were great too!

This movie was very cute and I'm pretty certain we'll be buying this when it comes out on dvd.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Quote Originally Posted by elk;2322883;
    I loved the bad guy - 'Bowler Hat Guy'. Every time he was running, I laughed just watching those long, skinny legs. The frogs were great too!

This movie was very cute and I'm pretty certain we'll be buying this when it comes out on dvd.
    I definitely plan to buy it, too. It feels like Disney is really on a roll with great new animated films. I can't wait to see what comes next!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Yes, I agree, good movie. I love taking my daughter to movies now, she is at an age where its understood now. The 'adult' humor is always a plus. heh
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread