+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy;2234997;
    but she was famous for being famous -- it's not as though she was a president or some other figure that might warrant that kind of mainstream media coverage.
    I agree. So many celebs these days, seem to be famous for being famous and the coverage for Anna Nicole is HUGE. We really do live in a celeb obsessed society fueled by the media...yet I cant seem to turn the channel.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2234828;
    I think she was murdered...
    That has certainly entered my mind as well. I hope not, but this is too strange.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2234832;
    Really???? That never entered my mind...but who do you think would have done it or been responsible for it?
    Besides Shady Stern, has anyone thought about J. Howard Marshall's son being somehow involved due to the inheritance issue?
    I'm just looking at everything at this particular time. No matter how you look at it though, something fishy is going on.
    The autopy should tell us something.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2235056;
    Besides Shady Stern, has anyone thought about J. Howard Marshall's son being somehow involved due to the inheritance issue?
    I'm just looking at everything at this particular time. No matter how you look at it though, something fishy is going on.
    The autopy should tell us something.
    J. Howard Marshall's son is dead.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ok-wow- I had no idea. Who in the family was fighting so hard to keep her out of the fortune? Was it him (when alive) or someone else?

It was him, but he died early last year. But yes, that court case is still proceeding without him, and now without her.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Good God. It's getting even more complicated.
    Gabor husband may be Smith's baby's dad
    The husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor had a decade-long affair with
    Anna Nicole Smith and may be her daughter's father, he told The Associated Press on Friday.

The claim, by Prince Frederick von Anhalt, comes amid a paternity suit over Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as attorney Howard K. Stern, but former boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

"If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me," von Anhalt told The Associated Press. He said he would file a lawsuit if Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.
    For the rest of the article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070209/...a_nicole_smith
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Oh, brother! I doubt this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I just heard on Headline News that the prescription drugs found in the hotel room were NOT hers, but Howards. All I heard was antibiotics and valium.

The autopsy should be done shortly and the medical examiner is having a news conference within the hour.

I imagine all sorts of people will come out of the woodwork. One news source said that whoever gains custody of the baby would also control Anna's fortune (if her estate is ever awarded the money she was fighting for from her marriage to the billionaire). And since Stern is a lawyer, I bet he knows ways to cook up a marriage certificate. We can speculate they were only symbolically married but he probably has the know-how to produce a document that shows they were legally married. So even if he's not the baby's father, he could still be entitled to a good deal of her estate just by being her husband.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    OMG, this case is so like the one's on TV. I think after the case is solved; CSI should do a tribute episode.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)