+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Andddddd, we're back in court now.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2252163;
    They said the court in the Bahamas could force Stern to take a paternity test. I just hope Stern or one of his friends/family doesn't run off with the baby.
    According to his testimony, he has no money so I don't know how far he'd get. Although don't his parents have money?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2252168;
    According to his testimony, he has no money so I don't know how far he'd get. Although don't his parents have money?
    He never actually said how well off they were in his testimony, but he strongly implied that they were quite comfortable in income.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    The judge wants to know who the father is, but can he legally find out without overstepping his jurisdiction?

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2252171;
    The judge wants to know who the father is, but can he legally find out without overstepping his jurisdiction?
    No, he can't, and that's been one of the main criticisms of him from other judges and attorneys, that's he's overstepping the bounds of his jurisdiction. Although he may want to know who is the biological father to help him make a decision, legally that information is not required for him to make his decision. As he's admitted himself in his many diatribes, he's tried to get the parties to force that issue, but that legal issue is within the jurisdiction of California, and out of his hands.

On another subject, we just heard that Daniel's father is waiting outside the courtroom to be called as a witness for Virgie's side. It remains to be seen if the judge will allow him to testify though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2252175;
    On another subject, we just heard that Daniel's father is waiting outside the courtroom to be called as a witness for Virgie's side. It remains to be seen if the judge will allow him to testify though.
    Wonder what the heck Daniel's father has to do with this. His testimony would probably be thrown out like the Driver guy who said she wanted to be buried next to Daniel. This is just weird.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    Aaaannnd the clown video comes in...

Darn it I wish I was home to watch this!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2252080;
    Thanks. Tomorrow I won't be able to watch anything. I have class in the morning and work meetings all afternoon. Tomorrow is decision day!
    Oh, I missed this earlier. That's a bummer, rt1ky Thank goodness there's enough news coverage of it to get you caught up when you get the chance! And there's always us die-hards here at FoRT to give you the juicy parts, too.

I guess I'm lucky that watching tv is what I do for a living. When a current event is dominating the channels, I'm lucky enough to be able to stay with it. I tend to take it for granted sometimes, but I know I shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2252181;
    Wonder what the heck Daniel's father has to do with this. His testimony would probably be thrown out like the Driver guy who said she wanted to be buried next to Daniel. This is just weird.
    Just speculation on my part, but if I were to take a guess, I'd say he's probably just there to testify, as Daniel's father, that he would prefer Daniel to be buried in Texas, where he resides, and that naturally, Anna's body should be there in Texas where Daniel should be.

Just a guess tho.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)