+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I just saw a young woman interviewd on CNN. She said that she took a picture of Anna's ambulance. I really hope Stern does not get custody of the baby. I hope he's not the father.

rt1ky... I'm watching that as well. A little while ago they mentioned that apparently the baby was born with a methadone depency, too, and that's one of Larry Birkhead's claims against her in his attempt to establish custody once the parentage is "confirmed."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Hopefully she can find peace now, with her son, and I hope her little
    daughter will be okay. What an infamous legacy that poor little girl
    has now. I was never a fan either, but it's still sad and shocking.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I liked Anna until this latest deal with the creepy lawyer. I also felt that she should have allowed the paternity test and found out for sure who the babys father was. Even if she knew without a doubt, she could have cleared it up for other people. Larry Birkhead seemed so sure about he is the father and I felt for him. I'd like to see it proven that he is the father instead of Stern. He makes my skin crawl.

Anna appreared to be on drugs every time we saw her since Danel died.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Personally, I fully expect that Howard K. Stern will be found dead, next.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I feel so sad for her. What an awful, AWFUL end of her life.

I would have been on drugs too, if my son died. Howard Stern, her attorney, was the only one who treated her with respect, and he loved her unconditionally.
    This news through me for a loop when I turned on Courttv. I've always liked her... she's always been a very head-strong woman (albeit loopy at times) and she never let anyone get over on her.
    She spent way too much time having to defend herself in courts.

The old man loved her, gave her all his riches, and she spent the rest of her life defending herself.

Rest in Peace Anna.

prhoshay, my thoughts exactly. He really is in love with her. She was his entire life, day in and day out... wow. I really feel bad for him. I just hope he doesn't.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2234196;
    I liked Anna until this latest deal with the creepy lawyer. I also felt that she should have allowed the paternity test and found out for sure who the babys father was. Even if she knew without a doubt, she could have cleared it up for other people. Larry Birkhead seemed so sure about he is the father and I felt for him. I'd like to see it proven that he is the father instead of Stern. He makes my skin crawl.

Anna appreared to be on drugs every time we saw her since Danel died.
    I was going to say the exact same thing Muduh! You took the words right out of my mouth. I saw her last night on Inside Edition & Entertainment Tonight and she was on something then. It was taking every bit of the strength she had to get a word out. I had a VERY bad feeling about her last night & even thought to myself that she was going to self destruct & soon, so this is very eerie to me. Down right scary!

I won't be surprised if it was suicide, due to Daniel's death & the Paternity Test that was going to take place real soon. It was just a snowball that kept getting bigger everyday & she just couldn't take it anymore. I think she knew Larry Burkhead was telling the truth & it was going to be proven. He was in tears last night on the shows I mentioned, so if indeed he is the father, he will be reunited with his child. He'll take care of her & YES- that Howard K. Stern gives me the creeps too.
    I guess the truth along with the cause of death will be out soon. Although I wasn't surprised about the news of her death, it was still shocking because of that weird vibe I got last night.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    With all due respect, I don't think that this has anything to do with how much Howard K. Stern "loved" ANC. I think there were too many "untruths" surrounding the life that they had created, and I think everything, in addition to her son's death, was caving in on them. (The drugs, the paternity test, etc.)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I wonder if the girl --Kim?-- who was her assistant back in the days of the E! show was still around ANS. She always seemed to genuinely like ANS more than Howard K.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    It's a very sad end for a girl who just seemed to want someone to love her.

May she be in peace now.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)