+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113114115116117118119120121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,224 of 1224

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

More warrants being served regarding Anna:

Searches under way in Anna Nicole Smith probe
    Posted by AP Friday, October 12, 2007 12:16:49

(AP) -- California Department of Justice investigators began serving search warrants Friday in connection with the death of Anna Nicole Smith, a person close to the investigation told The Associated Press.

Anna Nicole Smith was 39 when she died of a lethal combination of drugs in Florida.

The person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing, declined to elaborate. California Attorney General Jerry Brown was expected to make an announcement later Friday.

The former Playboy Playmate died of an accidental drug overdose in February at a Florida hotel. She was 39.

Several people close to the model have fallen under suspicion since her death, including her psychiatrist Dr. Khristine Eroshevich.

The Medical Board of California said in April it was investigating Eroshevich, who, according to documents, authorized all 11 prescription medications found in Smith's hotel room the day she died. Eroshevich had traveled with Smith to Florida.

More than 600 pills, including 450 muscle relaxants, were missing from prescriptions that were no more than five weeks old, according to the documents, which were obtained through a public records request.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Anna's Bodyguard Big Moe: On The Record About Howard K. Stern

NEW YORK, NY (October 17, 2007) – For years, Big Moe protected Anna Nicole Smith and fully supported Howard K. Stern. Now, days after an investigation was opened into the death of the former Playboy playmate, Big Moe tells Access Hollywood, he feels betrayed by Howard.

“It’s gotten to the point, where I had to say something,” Big Moe told Access Hollywood’s Tony Potts on Tuesday. “I’ve been called a thief and that angers me. . . . I’ve been harassed.”

“By whom?” Tony asked.

“By [Howard’s attorney] Lin Wood and Howard,” he replied. “[They’ve been] sending letters, sending threatening letters.”

Once singing praises for Howard K. Stern, Anna Nicole’s longtime bodyguard Big Moe, now claims Howard is launching a smear campaign against him.

“Has there been pressure on you in the last eight months from Howard to keep you quiet?” Tony asked.

“It hasn’t been just Howard. Of course, they don’t want nothing coming out,” Moe said.

Last week, Stern appeared on the “Larry King Live” show alongside Lin Wood. Moe claims Howard insinuated he leaked recently released photos of Anna, including one, where she appeared to have vomit, dripping down her chin.

“He’s gotten on TV [and] called me a thief and a liar,” Moe said. “[He said he] knew I was distributing pictures that should have never been taken in the first place of Anna.

“It’s like a diversion tactic to me,” Moe continued. “Instead of suing and trying to find out who’s selling pictures and who’s calling you gay . . .” he trailed off.

As for those allegations within Rita Cosby’s book, which claim Larry Birkhead and Stern were lovers, a claim they both deny, Moe, who has worked alongside Stern since 2003, said he never saw anything of that nature.

“I never saw a video, but I can’t be sure it didn’t happen,” he said. “I’ve never seen it.”

“Did you see any behavior that would suggest Howard is gay?” Tony asked.

“I have never seen any behavior that says Howard Stern is gay, but you know, I’m not with him 24/7,” Moe answered.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Link Here

HOWARD K. STERN and the rest of ANNA NICOLE SMITH's friends and family are remembering the late actress' birthday today. The pin-up and international icon was born on Nov. 28 in Houston, Texas, and would have turned 40.

Howard, Anna's longtime love, tells ET exclusively: "I feel like Anna felt on Daniel's 21st birthday after he had passed away. I think about her every day and I have trouble accepting that she is really gone. She was more extraordinary than words can describe. I will never stop loving her.

"My only wish is that Anna is celebrating her 40th birthday with DANIEL and J. HOWARD MARSHALL in heaven, and that they are able to experience the beautiful development of Dannielynn from above. Then I know that she would truly be at peace."

Just two months ago, Anna's precious daughter DANNIELYNN celebrated her very first birthday. At Dannielynn's pink-festooned party on Sept. 7, the blue-eyed tot enjoyed a cake fit for a princess, balloons and a performance by purple dinosaur Barney.

Proud dad LARRY BIRKHEAD organized the festivities and then found a quiet moment to show home movies of Anna to her daughter. The little girl swiveled and her eyes fixated on the screen as Anna's voice was projected through the speakers.

"That's your mommy," Larry said.

Larry has custody of Dannielynn but she still enjoys visits with Howard.

"We will have a private family celebration to remember Anna on what would have been her 40th birthday," Larry told ET in a statement made on behalf of he and Dannielynn. "Time still hasn't healed the wound of her untimely passing as she was truly one of a kind. We miss her dearly."

Meanwhile, an inquest continues in the Bahamas into the death of Anna's son, Daniel, who died of an accidental drug interaction on Sept. 10, 2006. A Royal Bahamian police investigation concluded no evidence of foul play, but the inquest was called to explore whether any evidence might suggest the need for a criminal trial. The hearings resume Dec. 10.

Link Here

ET has confirmed that LARRY BIRKHEAD's father has passed away. He was 66.

"He just had knee surgery then was sent home with an oxygen tank because they noticed a shortness of breath," Larry tells ET. "He was getting ready to start rehab for his knee and his lung and he collapsed in the bathroom."

The loss hits especially hard so close to the holidays, after a year of emotional ups and downs for Larry.

"I have had such a crazy year and if it weren't for the joy DANNIELYNN brings me, it would be impossible to deal with," he says. "My dad was so excited about spending the holidays. He kept calling me asking when I was coming home with Dannielynn for Christmas."

Larry fondly remembers his father's zest for life, adding: "He bragged to all the nurses at the hospital during his knee surgery that he was my dad and Dannielynn's grandfather. When they didn't believe him, he would always show them his ID with the name Larry Birkhead -- then he would say, 'but I'm the good looking Larry Birkhead!'"

ET captured Larry and his father at Dannielynn's birthday earlier this year in our exclusive video footage.

Visitation will be held tomorrow, with the burial service on Friday.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)