+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Probably in the neighborhood dope house!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is anyone other than me annoyed that they're still going to her estranged mother and sister for their opinions on the baby scenario and Howard K. Stern?

I'm sorry, as I know that they are her birth mother and sister, but ANS had been estranged from them for approximately 20 years. With that, they have no more of an ability to comment on ANS's motivations, drug usage, sperm intentions, or daily activities than Patricia Heaton or any one of us. The media gives them far too much airtime and I want to throw something at the tv any time I see them. And ANS's mother's contention for obtaining custody of the baby is laughable. For the above reasons, I'd much rather see Prince von Idiot get custody before she were even considered.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I highly doubt that Marshall is the father. If she'd ever entertained the thought of having his baby, why not do it while he was alive? DNA tests would have confirmed it, the money would have been properly split, and the baby wouldn't have had this circus surrounding her for probably the rest of her life. I didn't dislike Anna, but all these prospective daddies popping out of the woodwork are really making her look worse than I ever thought. I did see the Prince say that it could hve been any one of 20 or 30 men. That's really not something you'd want said about yourself, is it? Her stubborness about the paternity test has given her little daughter quite some legacy, hasn't it? This is one reason that never believe that she committed suicide. I don't think her death was from natural causes either.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm with you Broadway...her mom and sister are in it for the publicity and possible money they can make off of this-they are not in it because they care about her or that baby....they "care" because they could stand to gain millions by becoming that baby girl's guardian..... :nono They should have NO say in anything concerning ANS or her daughtr...I highly doubt if ANS had a will that they would remotely be listed in any of it...which brings to mind..have we heard if ANS had a will????
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Link Here

Howard K. Stern Reunites with Anna Nicole's Baby
    SUNDAY FEBRUARY 11, 2007 09:00 AM EST

Anna Nicole Smith's companion Howard K. Stern arrived in the Bahamas Saturday and was reunited with their 5-month-old daughter Dannielynn Hope, in a moment recorded by cameras for Entertainment Tonight and The Insider, the New York Post reports.

Stern also had a warning for Smith's mom, Virgie Arthur, who flew to the Bahamas Friday to seek protective custody of the baby. "Anna despised that woman. As long as I have breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn," Stern told ET's Mark Steines.

Stern reportedly picked up Dannielynn and hugged her, saying, "This is the only piece of Anna I have left." Prior to Stern's arrival, Dannielynn was at the Bahamas home Smith and Stern shared together, and was being cared for by Stern's mother and sister.

Following Smith's death on Thursday, the paternity battle over Dannielynn has heated up: California photographer Larry Birkhead, who has long claimed to be the father of Smith's baby, was denied custody of Dannielynn on Friday, while in a strange twist Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband also came forward Friday to suggest that he may be the father of the baby.

In Birkhead's case, a judge refused to order an emergency DNA test on Smith's corpse to help determine paternity, but asked that her body be preserved until Feb. 20, when another hearing will be held.

The Post reports that Birkhead has now teamed up with Smith's mother to try to gain custody of Dannielynn. "Everybody is in agreement that that child must be removed from Howard K. Stern's environment and everybody is going to do whatever they can to get that done," Birkhead's attorney Debra Opri told the paper.

Stern, however, is defiant: "She has no right. She can't take my baby. She can't take Anna's baby."
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2237527;
    Anna Nicole Smith's companion Howard K. Stern arrived in the Bahamas Saturday and was reunited with their 5-month-old daughter Dannielynn Hope, in a moment recorded by cameras for Entertainment Tonight and The Insider, the New York Post reports.
    I wonder how much he got paid for the footage.

This is all quite sad and distressing. It's become a three ring circus. For shame. But that's Hollywood.

I blame Howard Stern. Even if ANS died from natural causes. He was supposed to love her and be the one there to care for her. He failed. He was in control, of who saw her and when. I believe he broke up Birkhead and Anna because he couldn't bear the thought of someone other than him marrying his beloved meal ticket. I heard that ANS never had any romantic interest in him. And Stern didn't like that idea.

I'm sure he's concocting up a Last Will and Testament of Anna because he wasn't expecting her death. I think he's a shady, shady lawyer and more of a golddigger than anyone could say ANS was.

Hopefully, a DNA test will prove that neither Stern nor Birkhead are the father. And that Dannielynn will be given to a normal caring and loving family.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2237712;
    IHopefully, a DNA test will prove that neither Stern nor Birkhead are the father. And that Dannielynn will be given to a normal caring and loving family.
    Considering the kinds of people in Anna's life, I don't know if that's possible. Whether or not Stern is the father or a psycho (or both), I don't know. What I do know is that Anna's mother should not get custody of that baby. If Anna hated her mother so much, it just isn't right, IMHO, to give the baby to her. There have got to be other options. Whatever happens, that baby is going to have a tough life.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Does anyone know who raised Daniel? My cousin just told me that Anna's mother did. I had never heard that before and wondered where she got the information.

Muduh, I remember seeing an interview with Anna's mom (after Daniel's death), where she said she helped raise him until he was about 9. Both Daniel and Anna lived with her until then, and left after an argument, never to come back.

Here is what I posted then.
    Krom, I saw an interview with Anna's estranged mother right after Daniel's death and she really came off, to me at least, as an attention seeker. First of all, that interview brought nothing to the table, as she hasn't seen or spoken to her child and grandchild in 15 years. Apparently, the fight was over Anna not cutting Daniel's hair. Then she mentions in the interview that she had not called her daughter after the death because Anna doesn't want to talk to her. A good mother would call her child in these times no matter what the fight was about. If Anna hangs up, then fine, but at least you called and showed you care instead of crying over a grandson you haven't even tried to contact in 15 years.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)