+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2235791;

He doesn't want to cause his wife (Zsa Zsa) pain by admitting he had an affair with Anna? Then why did he contact the media and tell them exactly that? What a maroon.

btw, if anyone isn't really familiar with this international jerk, this news article will give an idea just what a pleasant fellow he is: (caution: the last sentence in this article contains extremely scary comment, not fit for the world to know about, so please use caution in reading that last sentence )
    He's not a maroon, but he is a moron and a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2235794;
    He's not a maroon, but he is a moron and a hypocrite.
    Oh, he's a maroon, all right

(The spelling was deliberate, but you'd need to be familiar with the old Bugs Bunny cartoons to recognize the reference... he used to use that phrase "what a maroon!" when describing someone he actually meant to call a moron. It's a Bugs Bunnyism)
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Oh, Nemeses... after that warning, did you really need to bold it??
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't see how Zsa Zsa's husband can step up with any info to the contrary if Birkhead (sp?) or Stern is given custody. I would guess (but could be wrong) that the only way either would be given custody is if the DNA shows one of them to be the father. I don't see how von Anhalt would be able to contest that.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I wonder with her recent fall, and recent pregnancy, if she could have had some kind of thrombus formation that finally broke loose and became a pulmonary embolism. I had a friend pass away from this, she fell, then a few days later collapsed from pulmonary embolism.

I suspect that even though living in America is like "living in a third world country", all those genuinely aristocratic European circles back home feel a healthy dose of disdain for this Anhalt guy's "nobility". Here, however, he can get away with wowing half-witted socialites into admiring his title and listening to what he has to say. It's a sacrifice, living in a third world country but someone has to do it.

As for his claims about ANS' baby. I think he just wanted to see his name in print and on CNN. It's probably been years and years since he's been mentioned anywhere. It wears on a person to be ignored....
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2236136;
    I suspect that even though living in America is like "living in a third world country", all those genuinely aristocratic European circles back home feel a healthy dose of disdain for this Anhalt guy's "nobility". Here, however, he can get away with wowing half witted socialites into admiring his title and listening to what he has to say. It's a sacrifice, living in a third world country but someone has to do it.

As for his claims about ANS' baby. I think he just wanted to see his name in print and on CNN. It's probably been years and years since he's been mentioned anywhere. It wears on a person to be ignored....
    I agree that Anhalt did it for name recognition. As for what happens if both Birkhead and Stern are not the baby's father..I still think that Maury should stage a celebrity version to sort this out. I do remember that ANS stated that all people in her life must sign a confidentiality agreement. So do you sort through all the confidentiality agreements and test each one?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    This get more odd by the moment.
    Full Story here:

Anna's baby girl may be from sperm her
    husband had frozen before he died at 90

In her book titled "Train Wreck" Anna's sister said she wouldn't be shocked if Marshall was Danilynns father.

"Anna Nicole Smith's death became even more bizarre than her life yesterday as a series of bombshell revelations uncovered an ever-growing web of sexual intrigue - including the startling claim that her late billionaire husband may be the father of her infant daughter.
    The stunning disclosure comes in a no-holds-barred manuscript written by her half-sister Donna Hogan obtained exclusively by the Daily News.

Hogan alleges that her sister froze the sperm of 90-year-old J. Howard Marshall years ago, and believes she may have used it to become pregnant."

Who knows what truth there is in the claim, but with Anna one never really knows.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere;2234959;
    The only one I really feel sorry for is the little baby. As for A.N.S. she was really nothing more than a gold digging, drug/alcohol abusing attention whore.

What a kind, warmhearted sentiment for the deceased.

Hogan alleges that her sister froze the sperm of 90-year-old J. Howard Marshall years ago, and believes she may have used it to become pregnant."
    That seems reasonable but with the princes accusations, this is turning out to be more like a soap opera. People forget that a human being dies, let her R.I.P and let things play out.

Btw, Where is Howard stern hiding?
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)