+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    I guess, we will never know...*looks to the sky*
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

It sounded like they needed to look at slides of her heart and intestines to get a better idea of what was showing. She wanted to be the new Marilyn Monroe and she got her wish unfortunately. I just hope her death doesn't go unsolved like Marilyn's did.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Now her trainer/former trainer is saying that he had something with her too.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2235435;
    Okay, now Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says that he may be the baby's daddy...Do we need a Maury Povich DNA show to sort this all out?
    He's so full of it. He's on Nancy Grace right now. First he said that the father could be one out of twenty men. Then he said that he knows who the father is. Then when Nancy asked him if he had had an affair with Anna, he said he didn't want to talk about it. He's not even making sense right now. I'd love to see a good attorney cross-examin this jacka** on the stand.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Anna's death is a very sad, sad occurrence, yet it seems to fit in the story of her life. She's guaranteed a place in the pantheon of Hollywood Legends. My heart goes out to all her loved ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if her death is due to a mix of prescription and OTC drugs. I also have to wonder about the private nurse's unprofessional behavior(not giving CPR or even calling 911 until an hour after finding her) and how it contributed to the situation.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2235692;
    I also have to wonder about the private nurse's unprofessional behavior(not giving CPR or even calling 911 until an hour after finding her) and how it contributed to the situation.
    On LKL tonight, the time line given was that the nurse tried to contact Howard K on his cell phone when she found Anna Nicole unconscious and left him a voicemail because he did not answer. Only when he returned her call a while later did she contact the hotel management, who then contacted hotel security and THEN 911. I'm curious why a nurse would need someone like Howard to agree the situation merited a call to 911? And why did she not call 911 herself, directly from the room? It couldn't possibly be blocked from the room phones, could it?

Oh, Mr. Zsa Zsa was on LKL as well and said that he is not the father, but that he does know who it is. He said Anna made an agreement with the true father to never reveal his identity and that it is definitely not Stern or Birkhead. He will let it remain a mystery unless one of those two are awarded custody of Dannielynn. Mr. Zsa Zsa may ultimately be exposed as a lying freak, but *I* got the impression that he might actually be someone that cared for Anna and is trying to help her keep a secret she did not want to reveal. He also hinted that Anna told him things about Howard that he (Howard) would not be happy to hear revealed to the world.

This is just going to get curiouser and curiouser.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

The phone call the nurse made was strange.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro;2235756;
    Oh, Mr. Zsa Zsa was on LKL as well and said that he is not the father, but that he does know who it is. He said Anna made an agreement with the true father to never reveal his identity and that it is definitely not Stern or Birkhead. He will let it remain a mystery unless one of those two are awarded custody of Dannielynn. Mr. Zsa Zsa may ultimately be exposed as a lying freak, but *I* got the impression that he might actually be someone that cared for Anna and is trying to help her keep a secret she did not want to reveal. He also hinted that Anna told him things about Howard that he (Howard) would not be happy to hear revealed to the world.

This is just going to get curiouser and curiouser.
    It is. That freak had a press conference earlier tonight where he said that he was the baby's father and that he didn't want to say anything about his affair because he deeply loves his wife and didn't want to cause her pain by admitting to the world that he had been having a long term affair. Then he said that the court ruling could go three ways and he wasn't going to step forward and say anything unless the court got it wrong and gave the baby to either Stern or Birkhead. The press kept asking him why in the world if he knew something vital would he not step forward earlier and he just kept insisting that he apparently wasn't making himself clear because his English is crappy and that he didn't feel the need to say anything until after the fact.

He's a jerk and I would think completely unreliable at this point.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    I'm listening to all the crap that the stations keep saying about Anna Nicole...

I wish more people could see through and look at her like Nemeses beautifully said ... "she was just a little girl lost"...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2235770;
    He's a jerk and I would think completely unreliable at this point.

He doesn't want to cause his wife (Zsa Zsa) pain by admitting he had an affair with Anna? Then why did he contact the media and tell them exactly that? What a maroon.

btw, if anyone isn't really familiar with this international jerk, this news article will give an idea just what a pleasant fellow he is: (caution: the last sentence in this article contains extremely scary comment, not fit for the world to know about, so please use caution in reading that last sentence )

Zsa Zsa Gabor's ninth husband bored with his life of plenty
    The Scotsman Fri 24 Mar 2006
    Allan Hall in Berlin

THE ninth and presumably final husband of Zsa-Zsa Gabor has told how he is swimming in money - but unable to enjoy it.

The Hungarian-born actress and socialite is confined to a wheelchair after a car crash in Hollywood several years ago followed by a stroke in 2005.

Her husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, told the German magazine Stern: "I have three Bentleys, two Rolls-Royces, eight golden watches, four dozen horses. Since the stroke, my wife uses four out of the 47 rooms in our villa. There is nothing here any more that interests me.

"I have everything; double of most things. All I do is push my wife around in a wheelchair and look after her. I am so terribly bored."

He went on: "I am a trustee. My wife owns houses and firms worth around $300 million. And, as I am the only one around here who can think clearly, I have full powers of attorney.

"If she wants to write a cheque today, she has to ask me. I am swimming in money and I can't enjoy it."

Mr von Anhalt, who is in his 60s, said a sense of duty made him stay with Gabor at the home they share in Bel Air, California.

Asked if he loved her, he replied: "I wanted a Hollywood star; she wanted a prince. That was the deal. But when one lives with someone for 20 years ... I won't leave her alone."

Mr von Anhalt was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman. He bought his title of prince after being adopted by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last kaiser.

He recognises how good life has been to him, materially, since marrying Gabor.

He said: "Everything I have, I have through my wife. She pushed me so hard it made me sick; dragged me around meeting four US presidents, bought me everything that I wanted. Do you believe she didn't know the kind of man she was marrying? My wife parted from eight men. Why I am still there? Because I am not like her other men."

He went on: "Naturally, I wanted money and society. I got the title to make a career and get myself up out of the muck."

But the United States has bored him. He said: "Whenever my wife dies, I am off. Here in America, I have no friends, no fun. It makes me sick. Here it is like a third-world country. One can only live in Europe."

There is some doubt as to Gabor's age, but she is thought to be 89 or 90. Mr von Anhalt is named in her last will - a bone of contention with Francesca Hilton, the daughter from her marriage to the hotel magnate Conrad, of whom Gabor once said: "Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5,000 Gideon Bibles."

The feud between Ms Hilton and Mr von Anhalt was renewed last year when he and her mother sued her for allegedly forging Gabor's signature on a loan on the star's home and stealing "millions". Mr von Anhalt claims Ms Hilton is afraid of being left nothing when her mother dies. She counters by saying: "He is in it for the money."

In a previous interview, Mr von Anhalt said: "Francesca is afraid something is going to happen to her mother one day, and her husband is in the last will. She can't take that. She always comes for a handout to her mother. She always wants money, money, money, money."

He told Stern that the life of his wife - famous for her pithy quotes such as, "I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house" and "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" - is to be turned into a movie with heiress Paris Hilton in the lead role.

Last updated: 24-Mar-06 10:58 GMT
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)