+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Primeval

Primeval

http://www.hollywood.com/

In one of the most remote places on earth, a bloodthirsty serial killer has claimed over 300 victims, and is still at large to this day. An American news crew is determined to capture this terrifying murderer alive. The danger begins as producer Tim Freeman, cameraman Steven Johnson and their rag-tag team set out on a journey up-river in search of their subject. But the deeper they probe into the mystery of this elusive assassin, the deadlier their trip becomes.

Director Credit
    Michael Katleman Director

Cast Credit
    Dominic Purcell Tim Freeman
    Orlando Jones Steve Johnson
    Brooke Langton
    Jurgen Prochnow

The first time I saw a trailer for this I could have sworn (to myself) it was another zombie movie. The brief clips of faces looked distorted, so I was suprised to find out it wasn't. I actually want to see this, not with any hope it's going to be a theatrical masterpiece, but Dominic Purcell's pretty easy on the eyes.

I am really interested in seeing this film as well -- it is inspired by a true story which makes it even more more interesting. And I concure about Dominic Purcell -- my eyes can take two hours of him Check out an interview I found of him and Orlando Jones.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=2068128

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread