+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happily N'Ever After

Happily N'Ever After

http://www.hollywood.com/

Once upon a time in 'Fairy Tale Land', all is going well: Cinderella's at the ball, Rapunzel's letting her hair down, and Sleeping Beauty's about to get a big smooch. But just as it's all headed for 'Happily Ever After', there's a slight hitch: the wise Wizard--who keeps the scales of good and evil in balance--goes on holiday, resulting in his two assistants, Munk and Mambo, slipping up and letting Cinderella's wicked stepmother, Frieda, get hold of his magic staff. With this, Frieda is able to take over 'Fairy Tale Land', let the bad guys win, and turn the ending into 'Happily N'Ever After'. Now Cinderella--'Ella' to her friends--is playing in a whole new ball game. Instead of waiting for her handsome prince to find her, she's got to wake up from her romantic dream, find a way to stop Frieda, and restore the balance of good and evil. With her best friend at her side, and an unlikely army of dwarves, fairies, and Munk and Mambo to back her up, Ella leaps into action. Can she save the day, and find true love where she least expects it? The future looks Grimm.

Director Credit
    Paul Bolger Director
    Yvette Kaplan Director

Cast Credit
    Sigourney Weaver Voice of Frieda
    Sarah Michelle Gellar Voice of Ella
    Freddie Prinze Jr Voice of Rick
    Patrick Warburton Voice of Prince Humperdink
    Andy Dick Voice of Mambo
    Wallace Shawn Voice of Munk
    George Carlin Voice of Wizard
    Michael McShane Voice of Rumpelstiltskin
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 12-29-2006 at 08:23 AM.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    I remember hearing about this way back in 2002 when the cast had just signed on. Hopefully it will be good.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Ug, watching the trailer for this movie made my brain hurt. I am such a jaded animation student. To me, it doesnt seem remotly funny, and since I plan on doing textures for 3-d if i get into games, the garish textures of the movie turn me off.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread