+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Upcoming DVD releases

  1. #11
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    If you're a Disney fan

    The Fox and the Hound 2 and Airbuddies also come out on the 12th.

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    On December 19th the following DVD's will be released.

    All The King's Men
    Invincible
    Jet Li's Fearless
    Lady in the Water
    Little Miss Sunshine
    My Super Ex-Girlfriend
    National Lampoon's Pledge This!
    Step Up
    The Wicker Man

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    On December 26th the following DVD's will be released.

    The Black Dahlia
    The Descent
    Jackass: Number Two
    The Last Kiss

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    On January 2nd the following DVDs are released.

    The Covenant
    Snakes on a Plane

  5. #15
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2186982;
    On January 2nd the following DVDs are released.

    The Covenant
    Snakes on a Plane
    My 13 year old son is already anxiously awaiting the Snakes on a Plane release! I lost a bet with him because I told him that I thought it would be out in time for the Christmas madness so because I lost I have to pay for it!

    We actually went to see that movie and I will readily admit that I liked the movie!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2182281;
    On December 26th the following DVD's will be released.

    The Black Dahlia
    The Descent
    Jackass: Number Two
    The Last Kiss
    I watched Jackass: Number Two, and it was alot better than the first one, someone could have really died on this one it was awesome.

  7. #17
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,701
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2187006;
    My 13 year old son is already anxiously awaiting the Snakes on a Plane release! I lost a bet with him because I told him that I thought it would be out in time for the Christmas madness so because I lost I have to pay for it!

    We actually went to see that movie and I will readily admit that I liked the movie!
    Oooh, I can't wait to get this one. My son, husband and I saw it in the theater, dragged the husband kicking and screaming (he liked it).

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    Also coming out next Tuesday.

    Perfect 10 Model Boxing.

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    On January 9th the following DVD's will be released.

    Bandidas
    Broken Bridges
    Crank
    The Illusionist
    The Night Listener

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    On January 16th the following DVD's will be released.

    Employee of the Month
    Gridiron Gang
    The Protector
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.