+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone not like Chicago?

I went to see Chicago again this afternoon.
    Loved it even more the second time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Isn't he adorable!:) LrdOfTheRng22's Avatar
    Hey everyone! I'm new here! anyway, I didn't enjoy Chicago either! I almost fell asleep a few times. I thought Lord of the Rings kept me hyped during the battle scenes! GREAT action movie. Can't WAIT for The Return of the King!

LrdOfTheRng22

-I've been wanting to use that one-

Your not alone here when it comes to Chicago! Although I'm thinking I'm probably going to like it when I see it on DVD.

I don't care for the cinemas around here. Not comfortable and they all smell!

I didn't like Signs til I saw it on DVD or the 6th Sense.

welcome again!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    It was ok the second half was better. It will probably win best picture. I liked Two Towers better but they will wait till next year to give them the nod. I liked gangs of New York the best though.

I just saw Chicago today. I really liked it!! The musical numbers were all well-done, the acting was good, and I got really into it. I felt bad for certain characters, scoffed at certain moments, and laughed at humorous parts. I don't know if it's worthy of tons of Oscars...mostly because I haven't seen many of the other movies. Comparing this to LOTR: TTT...they're totally different! Apples and oranges...I'm telling ya!

Isn't he adorable!:) LrdOfTheRng22's Avatar
    Yeah, Chicago and LOTR are TOTALLY different. I think that is why I enjoyed LOTR better because I like action/adventure/fantasy movies more than musicals. I don't know though. They are both great movies to have! But I am still rooting for Lord of the Rings at the academy awards, even though Chicago will probably win most of them.

Academy awards are tonight! Yay!

a bunch of my girlfriends went this past weekend. I didn't want to see it again in the theater. I'd told them I didn't like it.

I am definately going to see it on DVD now cuz they all loved it and most of us have the same taste in movies.
    I guess it was my mood.

And my Mother -same taste in a lot of movies- cannot believe I didn't love it.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123