+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV Producer Aaron Spelling dies

Thank you for making TV fun to watch. RIP. Mr.Spelling.

"Donna Martin graduates!"

One of the best tv lines ever uttered, thank you Mr Spelling.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I was so saddened to read about this. Like most of us who were teenagers in the early 90's, I was obsessed with 90210. I'll admit it: Brenda, Brandon, Kelly, and Dylan were part of the reason why I became interested in the English language and American culture in the first place. It is also my personal belief that Models, Inc. is one of the most underrated soaps ever to have aired. I kept hoping for a sequel. Suppose I'd better stop hoping now.

May you rest in piece, Mr Spelling. You're a popcultural legend. I'll make sure to watch some 90210 and Melrose Place in your honour.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Bless you Mr. Spelling for the entertainment and enjoyment you brought to the world for so many years.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Details on Aaron Spelling's Will

After reading the article, there really aren't any details to list but here it is anyway...

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/15223/

July 14, 2006

ET has obtained and reported a probate filing on behalf of deceased producer AARON SPELLING, which includes the final will and testament of the prolific Hollywood mogul.

The court papers name his wife CANDY as the executor of the will. Daughter TORI SPELLING is named in the will, as well as his son RANDY and brother DANIEL.

Tori and estranged mother Candy have been engaged in a very public war of words over the past month, with Candy most recently responding to Tori's claims that she found out about her father's passing through an e-mail message from a friend and not from her family.

Candy released the following statement to ET. "We are deeply saddened that, during our time of loss and grief, we are forced to respond to the media frenzy caused by the mean-spirited and surprising comments made by Tori to the press, just two days after the passing of [Aaron Spelling]. As we try to honor his memory with love and respect, the sudden media frenzy she has created at this sensitive time is hurtful and very disturbing. Aaron's legacy deserved pure and unadulterated tribute and recognition which, sadly, has been tainted.

"Everyone deals with grief in a different way, and since Tori chose not to be here at that time, we believe she is having a harder time dealing with that loss. We understand how difficult it might have been for her to be here, and, perhaps, more difficult for her after she arrived. Aaron loved both his children with all his heart, and he understood how hard it was for her.

"We hope Aaron will be remembered with reverence and spirit for the monumental legacy he has left and not for the petty and tabloid headlines which have marred his articles of remembrance. We have mourned our great loss as a family and will continue to do so as that is what Aaron deserved."

Spelling's estate is left to a trust, indicating details on the division of his massive fortune will likely remain confidential.

I'm glad his will was proper and his estate will be split up within the family. I'm sure that won't stop possible disputes and fights in the future. I didn't know Aaron had a brother. And I expect his son, Randy has been more involved in the company than Tori ever has.

Either way, looks like Dean McDermott's wealth increased as well as Tori's... Unless she had a very good pre-nup. Which, considering the quickness of the divorce and wedding may not have even happened. Anyone know?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12