+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Click

Click

Hmm...

I actually like that movie! I mean, come on, wouldn't it be just amazing to 'pause', 'forward' or go back in time? I wish this remote would actually exist...

Thanks for replying,

exxotica

I actually would like to see it myself.

I watched it yesterday and I actually liked it. It had some really funny scenes. Seeing Sean Astin in speedo's was hilarious. I just wish it was more Punch Drunk Love than Big Daddy, but overall an enjoyable film.

I loved this film! On the other hand my daughter (15) did not. She thought it was depressing, but I thought it was poignant and thought-provoking. I have a son leaving for college in 2 months, so maybe I'm ripe for its message, but it made me think hard about how much of life is made up of those boring, mundane, frustrating, and painful moments. Bring a tissue! I recognized the grandmother immediately as the actress who does Marge Simpson's voice and my daughter didn't believe me until halfway into the film.
    Count your blessings!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    Seeing Sean Astin in speedo's was hilarious. I just wish it was more Punch Drunk Love than Big Daddy, but overall an enjoyable film.
    I never saw Punch Drunk Love but I preferred Big Daddy to Click. I thought it was just okay, not great, but certainly not very bad either. It was, as gutmutter says, quite poignant in parts, more so than I thought it would be going in, but it still had the usual funny moments you would expect in an Adam Sandler movie.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread