+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Carribean 2

I Love the movie!!! I thought the movie was well done! Awesome! I love Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Keira Knightly.

i saw the movie today , i loved it

there will be number 3 movie right?

Not enough Johnny Depp doing his thing and to much garbage. I found it so boring that I almost fell asleep in the theatre. The island scene with the natives could have been cut completely. The first Pirates rocked this one came off like a typical bad sequel.

the movie is great! Action..blood..gore...squid thingys....and of course the love triangle.

I thought the first one was way better. The second one got a tad confusing. Also, there were so many parts that were really fake, like the part with that giant wheel thing, when it rolled over Jack's head, his head just went through it...pretty fake. Plus I HATE endings that just leave you hanging like that one did. I'm sure that they're going to somehow
    Click to see Spoiler:
    bring Jack back to life in #3.

However, I did enjoy parts of the movie, especially the guy with the shell head.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 08-03-2006 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

I Though That Was A Good Movie. But I Don't Like The Ending Either :nono
    I Just Can't Wait For The Third One

I plan on seeing it again because when we went to see it, they lost power so for a good 10 minutes, we lost sound. Someone help me with something.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    when Jack is on the Pearl during the final fight scene and he's about to battle the Kraken, he says something to it. What does he say?
    Also, I can't believe that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they're actually going to team up with Barbossa to get Jack back! All of a sudden, they think they can trust this guy?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I saw this movie and was bored. I loved and own the first one and I'll certainly see the 3rd, but this one...

The CGI was overly boring, but then again I grew tired of the skeleton crew in the 1st.

The stupid thing is that everytime I see a preview or commerical for this, I find myself sitting on the edge of my chair thinking, rather urgently "I gotta see this" before I realize that I HAVE seen it. Then I think to myself, "Yeah, but that really looks good".

Oh, well, ARRGH!

I loved the movie. I just watched POTC #1 the night before (I Know. Late). Fabulous. Simply fabulous. Aye, I gotta get me some rum! Then we saw #2 at the theatre. Johnny Depp/ Captain Jack/ Johnny Depp/Captain Jack

myrosiedog: I'll still fight you for him
    nilesgirl: Gosh, I don't remember his exact words at all! No help from me.

BTW: For those of you who didn't watch until the credits ended you missed that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the dog who was last seen being chased on the beach by the tribesmen ends up sitting on the throne, crown on head, juicey bone in mouth! I was so upset that he may have been caught, eaten and BBQ'd on a spit. Thank goodness I stayed! I slept much better knowing he's now King of the Island!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I loved the movie. I just watched POTC #1 the night before (I Know. Late). Fabulous. Simply fabulous. Aye, I gotta get me some rum! Then we saw #2 at the theatre. Johnny Depp/ Captain Jack/ Johnny Depp/Captain Jack

myrosiedog: I'll still fight you for him
    nilesgirl: Gosh, I don't remember his exact words at all! No help from me.

BTW: For those of you who didn't watch until the credits ended you missed that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the dog who was last seen being chased on the beach by the tribesmen ends up sitting on the throne, crown on head, juicey bone in mouth! I was so upset that he may have been caught, eaten and BBQ'd on a spit. Thank goodness I stayed! I slept much better knowing he's now King of the Island!
    Altho since you know what was supposed to happen to the last "king" of the island (Depp), do you still feel that good about it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast