+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Your most recent DVD purchases

Re: Your most recent DVD purchases

I got... Cloverfield and Sin City. they both costed only 7 euros, so obviously I just had to get them.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Just added 2 more movies to my Johnny Depp collection. I ordered them today. The ones I ordered were "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and "Nick of Time". 21 movies down and 10 movies to go (not including future releases). I had to eliminate the movies that only had Region 2 availability because Region 2 will not work here in the US. I think there were only 2 of those though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Australia - and right after I ordered it - hubby decided to watch on PPV.

but I still want it - I watched it with my brother while visiting him in Australia. Made it very special. and then the dvd came out on my BD.

Premium Member

Rachel Getting Married-with Anne Hathaway and Debra Winger. Very good movie and I agree with the Oscar nomination that Anne received she was wonderful in her performance.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3385940;
    Rachel Getting Married-with Anne Hathaway and Debra Winger. Very good movie and I agree with the Oscar nomination that Anne received she was wonderful in her performance.
    that's coming in the mail tomorrow from netflix ... i'm looking forward to seeing it this weekend. she certainly has come a long way from "the princess diaries"

Twilight. And I watched it this afternoon. I loved it. I'm so in love with Edward. How can anyone resist those eyes and that beautiful smile?!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Bolt. I love the hamster - he is amazing.

Just ordered 2 more JD movies for my collection. From Hell and Once Upon a Time in Mexico. 23 down, and 8 more to get (not including movies that haven't come out yet). Woo-hoo! Once I get them all, I am going to watch them from first to last and literally watch JD grow up to the sexy man that he is today.

Premium Member

Twilight, Bolt, Waitress and Bedtime Stories time for some more good movie watching.

3 more JD movies have just been purchased. Ed Wood (1994), Donnie Brasco (1997) & The Man Who Cried (2000). 26 down, 5 to go.

+ Reply to Thread