+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Movies you Own

The Movies you Own

What is the best movie you own?

What is the worst movie you own?

What movie do you wish you never bought?

What movie that you own do you watch most often?

What is the most embarassing movie you own?

What is the next movie you plan to buy?
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

The only 2 movies I own: Lord of the Rings and The Lost Boys. We've watched each of them once (although we've watched The Lost Boys many many times on TV).

I don't normally buy movies, and even LOTR was an Xmas present, or we wouldn't own that.

What is the best movie you own? - This is a tough one there about five or six movies I could easily go with here. I am tempted to say The Godfather but I think I will go with The Sawshank Redemption

What is the worst movie you own? - Probablly Buddy although I am tempted to say Inspector Gadget

What movie do you wish you never bought? - Probably Buddy again. Although Girls Just Want to Have Fun isn't very far behind.

What movie that you own do you watch most often? - Although I haven't see either one in quite some time it would have to be either White Men can't Jump or The Last Boyscout. In high school I watched either one or the other on a pretty much nightly basis. I knew both word for word.

What is the most embarassing movie you own? - Probably Embrace of the Vampire. It is the only chessy B movie I have. If you have seen it and are a fan of Alyissa Milano you probably know why I bought it in the first place.

What is the next movie you plan to buy? - About a Boy. I don't know why I haven't picked it up yet. I mean to I just haven't got around to it.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

FORT Fogey
    What is the best movie you own? mmm thats a toss up because I like so many and I have a great collection. I guess I watch Return to me a lot , LOTR, and Shawshank...

The Sweetest Thing

Riding in Cars with Boys

Return to Me

Well, I have a child so its easy to get away with a lot of potentialy embarassing ones..lol

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

What is the best movie you own? Right now my fav is My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I also love The Color Purple, Gone with the Wind, When a man Loves a Woman, and Tombstone.

What is the worst movie you own? Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Shrek, Lilo and Stitch, because my godson wants to watch nothing else, ever.

What movie do you wish you never bought? XXX, Wildthings ~what was I thinking?

What movie that you own do you watch most often? Dogma, Christmas Vacation, Night at the Roxbury...anything that's good for a laugh! (I love the Kevin Smith movies.)

What is the most embarassing movie you own? Clueless, Bring it On, Night at the Roxbury. I'm a sucker for cheesy comedies!

What is the next movie you plan to buy? Zoolander, Sweet Home Alabama. And when I get my taxes back, I'm hitting the cheap DVD racks at Wal-Mart.

Sorry, I couldn't list just one!

What is the worst movie you own? I’ll just take a guess and say “Thou Shalt Not Kill Except…”. I own a few movies that were so bad I couldn’t finish them. This one was so bad I couldn’t finish the first 5 minutes.

What movie do you wish you never bought? “Meet The Parents”, it runs a close second to “Thou Shalt Not Kill Except…” as the worst movie I own.

What movie that you own do you watch most often? Apollo 13

What is the most embarrassing movie you own? Only You

What is the next movie you plan to buy? Road to Perdition
    I’m haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Last of the Mohicans, LOTR, Armageddon, Gladiator, The patriot, Braveheart.

When Fools Rush In, The Mask -( mind you these were gifts. I didn't buy them. )

I actually like all the movies that I have bought.

LOTR, Armageddon, Last of the Mohicans, Gladiator

Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, LIttle Mermaid I don't even have kids, but I like those movies. But I use the excuse that I have them so my nieces and nephews can be entertained when they visit. Oh..I also have the movie Ever After. It's kind of embarrassing since it's kind of a sappy teeny bopper love story, but I love it.

What is the next movie you plan to buy
    I'm not sure. I'm going to rent My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and if I like it, I might purchase it.

What is the best movie you own? --- A Walk To Remember. I absolutely loved it. Such a sweet sweet movie. Also, Stepmom and Pretty Woman. As you can see, I'm the sappy movie type . Okok, Rush Hour was pretty good,

What is the worst movie you own? --- Can't remember right now, but I don't buy the video cds unless I'm really sure I like it.

What movie do you wish you never bought? --- I'm a miser I don't buy anything I'm sure I won't like. I think for a long time before buying. Oh I remember! Final Destination! Don't get me wrong, it's a great movie, I just wished I didn't buy it b/c it scares me a lot

What movie that you own do you watch most often? --- Bring it on! . The kind of movie you can watch for many times and not get tired, because of the dance moves. Stepmom, Pretty Woman (Classic!) and Coyote Ugly.

What is the most embarassing movie you own? --- Well, I didn't find it embarressing at first, but turns out XXX, while being something I enjoyed was not so popular among you guys

What is the next movie you plan to buy? --- LOTR definitely! I'm waiting for the entire trilogy to show, then buy the set. I'll also try to get Primal Fear.

*edited to fix your bold face for ya.
    Last edited by sher; 02-22-2003 at 12:17 AM.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

What is the best movie you own? Tie between Memento and The Godfather Part II

What movie that you own do you watch most often? The Godfather Trilogy

What is the next movie you plan to buy? L.A. Confidential

And, hey, glennajo, I'll be happy to take Wild Things off your hands.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but...the bad things don’t always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Has to be LOTR extended DVD- though technically it belongs to my daughter.

I don't buy what I don't like and people only give what I ask for.

None

My Cousin Vinnie

A cheesy special on Las Vegas does that count?

I am just starting my DVD collectio so there are lots...Tombstone, True lies, Fast Times, Ferris Bueller, Heat, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown....
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast