+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Movies you Own

How did I miss that embarrassing movie, Sher? I imagine she's a pretty good park ranger.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

well, she DOES have monstrous breasts... i'm sure that aids her in her "park rangering" endeavors.

Whatever those endeavors may be.

Does the movie have a compelling plot? Good character development?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

yes. of course. they do it in the forest. a lot.

Well, good. I'd hate to think she was off the job for even a minute. As long as she's "at the office," I guess everything's under control.

What is the best movie you own??
    Office Space, Bridget Jones' Diary, WHile you were sleeping

What is the worst movie you own??
    I only buy movies I'm certain that I absolutely LOVE and that I watch repeatedly everytime they're on TV.... so I actually like every movie in my collection :-)

What movie do you wish you never bought??
    Serendipity - I like it but don't watch it as much as I watch the other movies I have

What movie that you own do you watch most often??
    Depends on what mood I"m in....overall I'd say Sabrina & Bridget Jones' Diary

What is the most embarassing movie you own??
    Probably "Clueless" - teen movie but cute & I watch it alot

What is the next movie you plan to buy?
    Two week's notice (when it comes out....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Great questions!

What is the best movie you own? Anatomie (German version - Region 2)

What is the worst movie you own? Falling Down, but I traded that for U-571

What movie do you wish you never bought? This DVD of "Two Women" which turned out to be only in Italian with no subtitles!

What movie that you own do you watch most often? Jenseits der Stille (Beyond Silence) (Region 2)

What is the most embarassing movie you own? Amélie, she is a goof, but I like watching it anyway!

What is the next movie you plan to buy? I just bought "Ŕ la folie... pas du tout" (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not) on DVD, and next one, I probably would buy "Tatie Danielle" which is a movie about an old woman who does things to drive her niece's family crazy! LOL

Originally posted by kuifje75
    What is the best movie you own? Anatomie (German version - Region 2)
    COOL! I think I used to be the only person here who had seen it. Whenever I start talking about the wonders of Benno Furmann, I can feel everyone roll their eyes.

I like Benno Furmann, he was also good in Princess and Warrior. 8O)

My boyfriend thought Anatomie was horrible cos it was so scary. He could not believe that I thought it was such a cool movie.

I also like Franka Potente, so I also own a German version of "Run Lola Run" (Lola Rennt). I liked her in other movies like "Nach Fünf im Urwald" and "Bourne Identity."

Oh yeah! Now we're talkin'! The Princess and The Warrior is a wonderful movie. Franka Potente and Benno Furmann are awesome. I would love to own more of their movies, but so few of them are released in the US. Let me know if you have any hot movie connections that can track down the hard to find stuff.
    I’m haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast