+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failure to Launch

Failure to Launch

I saw this movie yesterday and found it absoultely hysterical.

Matthew M and Sarah Jessica Parker were great but I loved the people that played their friends even more. Kathy Bates and Terry Bradshaw also have really funny parts playing Matthew's parents.

I would highly recommend it if you need a good laugh and it is not too mushy either.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I love SJP and am growing very fond of Mathew as well. I'm glad you thought it was great. Now that my DVD player is working I may wait until it comes out, or someone takes me to the movies! I've heard it's not fantastic, but a good date movie.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Matthew M and Sarah Jessica Parker were great but I loved the people that played their friends even more.
    Same here! Zooey (?) was so funny and quirky, I wish she'd had a bigger part.

My friend was saying that the bird resuscitation scene was similar to something in another movie. It seemed familiar to me, too, but we couldn't place it....does anyone else know?
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I really love this movie it exceeded my expectations. My husband even liked it. There were more than a few laugh out loud moments. I thought it was really well cast with Terry Bradshaw as the dad and all the other sidekicks it was great. The one paticular friend who played the sidekick in National Treasure was hilarious. I would love to see him in more films!

+ Reply to Thread