+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Destination 3

Final Destination 3

I thought there was a thread for this but apparently I was wrong. If there is a thread, please move my post there and PM me to let me know where it is. I just saw this movie with my husband and cannot believe the creative ways that death chooses to show itself. It amazes me that with every FD movie, the deaths become more and more creative and gruesome. I loved it. I own the first 2 and plan on getting this one too. I have a question for anyone who has seen it that may know this. The guy who played the operator of the tanning salon looked very familiar but when I tried to IMDB it, his character was not listed. If someone saw the movie and knows the actor's name, could they please let me know? It's driving me crazy trying to think of where I've seen him before if anywhere. I may just be getting him confused with another actor. It's been known to happen.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I thought there was a thread for this but apparently I was wrong. If there is a thread, please move my post there and PM me to let me know where it is. I just saw this movie with my husband and cannot believe the creative ways that death chooses to show itself. It amazes me that with every FD movie, the deaths become more and more creative and gruesome. I loved it. I own the first 2 and plan on getting this one too. I have a question for anyone who has seen it that may know this. The guy who played the operator of the tanning salon looked very familiar but when I tried to IMDB it, his character was not listed. If someone saw the movie and knows the actor's name, could they please let me know? It's driving me crazy trying to think of where I've seen him before if anywhere. I may just be getting him confused with another actor. It's been known to happen.
    We saw it this weekend and I totally agree! We (my b/f and I) loved the first 2 and this one didn't disappoint. They could keep these sequels coming for years and years.

On IMDB - it says Alexander Kalugin .... Yuri Yershov (didn't the blondes call him Yuri?)

Oh gosh.. One thing I really, really hate about the movie is horrible senseless deaths! Like horny teenagers get butchered from a horrible killer or whatever. But Final Destination 1 & 2 are my favorite. In those movies, your death is planned. And it makes you think that maybe there is someone or something out there somewhere - like some kind of evil force is picking you one by one. So, that's different - I think. I haven't seen this movie yet but I would totally give my arm to watch this movie (maybe I shouldn't say that, lol).

Just saw the commerical where two people trapped in the suntanning machine. Ouch...
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    Just saw the commerical where two people trapped in the suntanning machine. Ouch...
    The deaths are planned (sort of) in this one, too. The clues aren't as clear in this one as they come from digital photographs but it's still there. As far as the 2 girls trapped in the tanning beds I've been calling them "The Barbie Twins." Once you see the movie you will understand why. Every town has girls like these and I can't stand these kind of people.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I swear....I have the wierdest taste in movies. I loved FD1, 2, and 3. I love Sandler movies. I love anything animated, especially Shrek. Good GOD....I am a wierdo

This movie was sooooo good...

+ Reply to Thread