+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

No prob . I was extremely happy to find that out.

If you like to collection pics here :
    - http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/ga...ult/album/1538
    - http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/ga...ult/album/1524
    Last edited by Marie Black; 11-23-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Marie...I so can't wait for this movie to come out...The little preview looks so awesome...

I saw a trailer for it last night befor Happy Feet. The first shot of Sirius Black, I audible said," YEAH!" and my mom was like,"what?" Then I said,"Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix!" She just said "oh.."
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    I went to see Happy Feet too just to see the trailer. Unfortunately, it went by so fast. The HBO clip is much better. There was alot of debate on the internet about whether Helena Bonham Carter was going to be able to pull off the character of Bellatrix Lestrange - after seeing the HBO clip, it's the opinion of most people (at least according to the buzz on the boards) that she'll be perfect in the part. The look on her face when she throws a spell is priceless!

CCL
    Ooh, Helena Bonham Carter. How exciting - love her. I have to go back and re-read this book. That said, I don't really wish for a romantic relationship between Hermione and Harry. It would just seem too...typical in a way. I wouldn't mind seeing Cho back, actually, though Ginny is great, too.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

i for one hope that there is no hint of a romance between Harry and Hermione, especially since that would go against the tone of the book. I can't wait to see the DA and watch all of their Patronuses come to life. I really hope they include that scene. Other scenes I can't wait for are the fight at the Ministry and how the get away from the Slytherins in Umbrige's office. They are showing OOTP at the local IMAX, so July can't get here soon enough!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2157287;
    Ooh, Helena Bonham Carter. How exciting - love her. I have to go back and re-read this book. That said, I don't really wish for a romantic relationship between Hermione and Harry. It would just seem too...typical in a way. I wouldn't mind seeing Cho back, actually, though Ginny is great, too.
    Helena, where as shes not one of my faves as an actress, she is the only one i ever saw playing Bellatrix. Im overjoyed to say the least that this casting is again, dead on lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

If you have a digital cable box, you might be able to see the trailer for this. I just discovered on mine (got it a week ago and still figuring it out) that I can see previews for upcoming movies (through the "On Demand" feature if you have Comcast). The Harry Potter trailer is only 2 minutes long though. I'm going to watch it a few times just so that I can get my "fix" until it comes out.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Yeah

Radcliffe signs on for final two Potter movies - MORE MOVIE NEWS AND FEATURES - MSNBC.com

LONDON - British actor Daniel Radcliffe has signed up for the final two films in the seven-part Harry Potter series, his spokeswoman said on Friday.

The 17-year-old, who has just won rave reviews for his performance in Peter Shaffer’s controversial play “Equus,” will start filming the sixth movie, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” by J.K. Rowling, in September, she added.

Radcliffe shot to fame in 2001 when he appeared as the boy wizard in the first Harry Potter film.

The hit franchise, which continues with the fifth installment called “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” later this year, has amassed around $3.5 billion globally at the box office and turned the teenager into a multi-millionaire.

Rowling recently announced that the seventh and final book in the series, called “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” will be published on July 21, but it is not clear when the film version will be made.

The first six books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide.

Movie commentators had wondered if Radcliffe could sustain the role of Potter throughout the film franchise, and whether the raunchy publicity shots of Radcliffe for “Equus” would alienate him from his core fan base.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Well, this isn't good news at all. I hope she realizes how much fans need her to finish out the series.

TV Guide Community: Vanishing Act: Harry Potter Star Nixes Final Films

Vanishing Act: Harry Potter Star Nixes Final Films

Emma Watson is refusing to sign on for the final two Harry Potter films — and according to online reports will hold to that decision, even if producers were to jack up the 16-year-old's pay to £2 million (roughly $3.8 mil) a picture. "Emma doesn't want to do it anymore. She's tired of being known as 'that girl from Harry Potter,'" Rupert Grint, aka that redheaded kid from Harry Potter, tells the U.K.'s News of the World. "Daniel [Radcliffe] and I are distant from her now. We don't text or talk to her when we are not filming."

In a statement issued Monday morning, a Warner Bros. rep says, "We're extremely confident that Emma will be back for films 6 and 7" — or else they'll get themselves a Gyllenhaal.

+ Reply to Thread