+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

From tvguide.com

Harry Potter Orders New Death Eater
    The BBC's Newsround is reporting that with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix cast member Helen McCrory now expecting a baby, the role of Death Eater Bellatrix Lestrange will instead be played by Helena Bonham Carter.

Yeah, I can't wait until they finally bring out the next movie...The question though, is there gonna be a 6th movie? I hope so!

Ooohhhh I like Helena Bonham Carter for Bellatrix - that's a good choice. Why does it have to be 350 days away????

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I thought you HP fans might enjoy a photo of a punk Potter clan! Since you're waiting for the movie and all.

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    I liked all the movies I have all of them and have read the books as well can not wait until the next movie comes out

Harry Potter to Get IMAXimum Exposure

"Harry Potter isn't just getting taller, he's getting bigger. Yesterday, Imax Corp. announced that the fifth installment of the franchise, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, would be released on its ginormous screens on July 13, 2007 — the same day it unspools in regular ol' theaters."

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.j...umID=700000044

Spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/book....ap/index.html

Rowling hints Harry Potter might die

LONDON, England (AP) -- Author J.K. Rowling said two characters will die in the last installment of her boy wizard series, and she hinted Harry Potter might not survive either.

"I have never been tempted to kill him off before the final because I've always planned seven books, and I want to finish on seven books," Rowling said Monday on TV in London.

"I can completely understand, however, the mentality of an author who thinks, `Well, I'm gonna kill them off because that means there can be no non-author-written sequels. So it will end with me, and after I'm dead and gone they won't be able to bring back the character'."

Rowling declined to commit herself about Harry, saying she doesn't want to receive hate mail.

"The last book is not finished. But I'm well into it now. I wrote the final chapter in something like 1990, so I've known exactly how the series is going to end," she said.

Some characters might die, but the blockbuster movie franchise lives on. Warner Bros. Pictures has announced that the fifth installment will be released in cinemas in July 2007.

In "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," directed by David Yates, the teenage Harry continues to battle the evil Lord Voldemort (again played by Ralph Fiennes) and his followers. Daniel Radcliffe is returning as the title character, and Emma Watson and Rupert Grint reprise their roles as Hermione and Ron. Oscar-nominated actress Imelda Staunton plays the malicious, frumpy Professor Dolores Umbridge, who tortures Harry.

In her Monday interview on the "Richard and Judy" show, Rowling said people are sometimes shocked to hear that she wrote the end of book seven before she had a publisher for the first book in the series.

"The final chapter is hidden away, although it's now changed very slightly. One character got a reprieve. But I have to say two die that I didn't intend to die," she said. "A price has to be paid. We are dealing with pure evil here. They don't target extras do they? They go for the main characters. Well, I do."

Rowling is the richest woman in Britain -- wealthier than even the queen -- with a fortune estimated by Forbes magazine last year at more than $1 billion.

Whatever she writes next, Rowling is sure of one thing: It won't be as successful as Harry Potter.

"I don't think I'm ever going to have anything like Harry again. You just get one like Harry."

Black Belt Beauty KarateGirl1387's Avatar
    Wow, one year until the next movie? Man, I don't know if I can take it! At least the 7th book will hopefully be out by then so we can all have a double helping of the Boy Who Lived. I hope the director makes Luna Lovegood look more eccentric in the film (I'm assuming that photo of Evanna Lynch is just a promotional headshot of hers) 'cause if I'm not mistaken, the chapter art in the U.S. version of the book had a picture of her.
    "Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire."

I cannot wait for this to come out! I wish it was coming out sooner. The movies seem to take quite a while sometimes

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who would love to see a Hermione/Harry hookup even though I know it's doubtful.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread