+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ring - What A Stupid Ending - Spoiler!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Yeah. I've got to agree. The "coming out of the tv" scene was so scary in the Japanese version. Talking from my own experience.

The US version, I was told, had a man doing that scene. So, the scary element was nothing compared to the original.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I'm picky about movies. Especially scary ones. I left the cinema very happy with this one.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Originally posted by unexplained
    The US version, I was told, had a man doing that scene. So, the scary element was nothing compared to the original.
    And it was very obvious, IMO that it was a man! It ruined the ending even more for me than it had already been ruined!

Her message wasn't to be heard it was she wanted every one to suffer like she did. That is why she says "everyone will suffer."
    Naomi watts only survived because she helped to in crease the amount of people who will suffer....

There was a not from the writer of the movie somewhere i cant remeber... but it's a good movie when you think about it... because it's scarey becasue it isnt a terror that has rissin from money, greed, or things like that....... it's just a villian with out any goal except every one suffering...... with out reason. thats what makes it scarey.
    Go Josh

Marines are the greatest!!!!
    haha Sarah

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I got to agree. The Ring is a good scary movie. It's something refreshing as compared to other scary movies.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Originally posted by GOJoshtheMarine
    Her message wasn't to be heard it was she wanted every one to suffer like she did. That is why she says "everyone will suffer."
    Naomi watts only survived because she helped to in crease the amount of people who will suffer....
    I think I like that ending even less. LOL. Why couldn't she have just enclosed Naomi in the well? That would have been better! Kill them all! Wahoo!

I'm sorry, but the ending that was chosen, IMO seems as though it was thrown together at the last minute. It just didn't do it for me!

I did enjoy the little movie involved though. Neat visual effects.

I loved loved loved this movie!!!!!! Though the ending wasn't all that great, the movie still freaks me out. It's coming out on DVD and VHS on March, 4th. I've already preordered it from Amazon.com! I can't wait to get it...but I'll probably be afraid to watch it. I hope it has really good special features.

they had a man doing the scene? i guess i completely missed that! i don't know... but, both my husband and i were VERY impressed with this movie. it's been a long time since they've made a scary movie that actually scared me. i am anxiously awaiting march 4th - i can't wait for those special features either!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

renting this 1

I forget the ending.
    I love the well part.
    creeeeeepy!!
    I'm getting this on the 4th. I wouldn't buy it but, will definately see it again.
    I hope the DVD has good stuff too.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I bought The Ring for DVD today. I'm gonna be watching it tonight...alone...in the dark!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast