+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden Globe Nominations Announced

It's a shame they have to limit the number to so few actors. I'd be pissed if I acted that well and got no recognition. (Well, I guess your paycheck is your recognition...)
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck View Post
    However, I'm most looking forward to seeing Brokeback Mountain, Good Night and Good Luck, and Memoirs of a Geisha, ...Capote and Mrs. Henderson Presents as well.

Thanks Lobeck for the suggestions. I also don't attend theatres very often or buy DVD's. I only rent a few that I've heard are great or see them on tv. It does get expensive. Happy viewing!

Tonight's the night! I had been switching back and forth from TVGC to E!. Joan and Melissa - yuck! Over on E! - Ryan Seacrest - I sure do miss Kathy Griffin.
    Eva Longoria was asked "Brazillian or Playboy?" by an interviewer. Ryan said that perhaps they should get a list of his questions up front to screen them. Kind of makes me wonder if that is why Kathy is no longer there. Even still - I miss her.

I think Isaac Mizrahi (who asked Eva that question) is getting away with a LOT...he grabbed Scarlett Johannsen's breast a minute ago. (is that acceptable since he's gay?) I like E's coverage better than TVGC's, except that Julianna's obsession of George Clooney is growing OLD. TVGC's really turned me off before Joan and Melissa even got there, because of the horrible Kimberly Caldwell. *yuuuuck*
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Isaac -yeah - he is so not cool! They just showed the Scarlett incident again, and Debbie said he can get away with it because he is gay.

Isaac also said something to Hilary Swank about her being single - and she didn't seem to like it AT ALL. She replied that she wasn't single, she was in fact hoping to work things out. He really is awful on the red carpet.

Johnny Depp - he is so hot!! His wife - not so much. But they sure do have a good thing!

Vanessa Paradis not so hot? I beg to differ. Ah well, taste is a subjective thing. Johnny Depp outhots anyone, though

I'm so happy about Joaquin Phoenix winning the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy. I love him almost as much as I love the music of Johnny Cash. And while I have yet to see Brokeback Mountain (it doesn't open until February 3 over here. At least I'll have seen it well before the Academy Awards), I can't think of a director more deserving to win a Golden Globe than Ang Lee. With the exception of The Hulk, all of his movies have been amazing, and I'm positive that Brokeback Mountain is right up there with The Ice Storm and Sense and Sensibility.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12