+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Damon gets married

Matt Damon gets married

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

Okay I don't know how to link this correctly but I CAN'T wait to comment on the end of this story.

He is about to begin shooting a film costarring Angelina Jolie.

They should have waited, she tends to like the married type

somethingsomething "homewrecker" somethingsomething.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

LG.
    I thought I just read somewhere else today that Matt Damon's girlfriend / fiance / now apparently his wife was expecting a baby, 3 months along. Not a surprise to find them tying the knot, then.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    that's really odd. I swear I read stories about the suspected pregnancy on both msn.com and yahoo.com this morning, but now they've all "disappeared" and been replaced with the wedding announcement story. And not just any wedding announcement story - the same one, verbatim as listed from the first link. *hears twilight zone theme song*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

He is about to begin shooting a film costarring Angelina Jolie.

They should have waited, she tends to like the married type

somethingsomething "homewrecker" somethingsomething.

You are a little late with your warning since they have pretty much already shot the movie. I am sure Matt's buddy Brad was worried about him and Angelina getting together.

FORT Fanatic
    How long have they been dating?

CCL
    Oh, Ginger.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I give it 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    that's really odd. I swear I read stories about the suspected pregnancy on both msn.com and yahoo.com this morning, but now they've all "disappeared" and been replaced with the wedding announcement story. And not just any wedding announcement story - the same one, verbatim as listed from the first link. *hears twilight zone theme song*
    Just to help you and to show you were right. As of this post there's still an article on sympatico msn.

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn....etect=&abc=abc

(BANG) - Matt Damon and his fiancée Luciana Barroso are reportedly expecting their first child together.

Sexy Luciana, who got engaged to the heartthrob actor in September, is three months pregnant, according to US TV show Access Hollywood.

The news comes just a week after Matt confessed he wanted to be a strong father figure when he becomes a dad.

He said: "I have longed for kids in real life. I just have to learn how to be a disciplinarian. Now I'm good at winding kids up, but I'm not so good at chilling them out."

Matt and Luciana, who met in a Miami nightclub a year ago where she was working as a waitress, are yet to set a wedding date.

Once the pair have tied the knot, Matt will also become stepfather to Luciana's seven-year-old daughter, Alexa.

The actor's spokesperson has refused to confirm the baby rumours. The Canadian Press BANG Media International

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade View Post
    You are a little late with your warning since they have pretty much already shot the movie. I am sure Matt's buddy Brad was worried about him and Angelina getting together.

Oh they have? They make it sound like they haven't started yet lol! Well I guess he survived the snake!

They sure are an odd couple but they must be doing something right, I hardly ever see them in the press.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV1224 View Post
    How long have they been dating?
    They've been dating for about two years. If I remember correctly, they began dating in early 2004.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast