+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey announce separation

In divorce papers, Nick Lachey is seeking spousal support from Jessica Simpson, and he wants his jewelry back... also asked for "miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects," ..
    I take it he is asking for HIS jewellry, and personal effects of HIS that he probably left somewhere in the rush to get the Heck outta there.! In that case, I would side with him that he is entitled to get HIS stuff back.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I take it he is asking for HIS jewellry, and personal effects of HIS that he probably left somewhere in the rush to get the Heck outta there.! In that case, I would side with him that he is entitled to get HIS stuff back.
    I didn't think of it that way...but I agree that if it's his jewelry he should get it back and also anything he may have given her that was a family heirloom (since they don't have children for her to pass it on to).

I'm sure their lawyers will have a long list of items each of them wants and a lot of bargaining will be going on back and forth. Like who gets the plasma tv(s)?! I remember she bought sheets that cost $1000 in the first season of their show and he freaked out that she would spend so much on sheets. And I don't think she ever opened them because it was brought up again in the last season. Maybe she'll get those lol!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Just what in the hell is so great about jessica, anyway? I can't find anything remotely extraordinary about her, or her looks. Sheesh!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amy Lee I think the same. She is very pretty but, so are a lot of women. I don't get her fame. I think he is a better singer, seems to have a better personality from watching their show and whoa in the looks department.

There is a lot to like about him. She just seems spoiled and lazy. She looks like she is in pain when she sings (awful)

These days she looks like she belongs in Playboy.

I hope like someone said a few posts back HE takes HER to the cleaners. He seems to have had to put up with enough bs. Her father alone had to drive him nuts.

Wonder if she'd be rooting for Drew in the audience with Nick if they were still together. Probably not. She's an A-Lister now
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Honestly JamiLee, I don't think even Nick would be in the audience rooting for Drew if him and Jessica were still together. I'd think they'd be too busy with PR and getting media attention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789