+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prime 10/28

Prime 10/28

Has anyone seen this movie? I'll be seeing it this weekend and was hoping to get some reviews from fellow FORTers!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Saw Prime last night.

Parts were good, parts were dull. The good parts were the therapy sessions. I love Meryl's reactions, not to mention we noticed her necklaces got odder and odder as the movie when on. Plus the son's mental pictures of his grandmother's reactions to things were pretty funny.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I agree. The best part was the therapy sessions, particularly when Rafie gave details about their sex life. Very funny! Watching and hearing Meryl's reaction when Rafie told her what Dave couldn't find was hilarious!

I noticed Meryl's necklaces too. Not only did they get odder, she ALWAYS had on the one with turquoise beads. She just added and changed others!

Overall, good movie. Slow in parts but funny!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I just saw this movie today....thanks to jury duty being over and not being able to work

There was something lacking for me in the movie --- that magic element that pulls me in and makes me care about the characters. I like Bryan Greenberg.

I loved the turquoise necklace
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread