+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - 10/7/05

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - 10/7/05

from rottentomatoes.com

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (G)

THEATRICAL RELEASE
    Oct 7, 2005 Wide

CONSENSUS
    The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is a subtly touching and wonderfully eccentric adventure featuring Wallace and Gromit.

CAST & CREW
    Peter Sallis , Ralph Fiennes , Helena Bonham-Carter
    Directed by Nick Park

SYNOPSIS
    The cheese-loving Wallace (Peter Sallis) and his ever-faithful dog Gromit-the much-loved duo from Aardman's Oscar®-winning clay-animated "Wallace & Gromit" shorts-star in an all new comedy adventure, marking their first full-length feature film.

MPAA RATING
    G

RELEASE COMPANY
    DreamWorks Distribution LLC

GENRE
    Childrens , Childrens , Comedy , Stop-Motion Animation , Family (General) , Children/Family , Dogs

Looking forward too seeing this. I've always been a big fan.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I am a huuuuge Nick Park fan, so I am definitely looking forward to this. Did you all here about the big studio fire though? It was just on the news, I saw. I guess a lot of the W&G sets and things burned down.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I saw this with my two children (5 and 9)...we all had a chuckle from various parts of the movie. Beyond the freekishly wide play-dough mouths, it was a fun movie to watch. My son particularly got a chuckle from
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the cardboard box used to hide a naked Wallace that had a label that read "May contain nuts"...witty innuendo

Oh, and the gnome has a special role in this movie...
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

My 4 yo loves them! I think I'll take her this week!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I took four eight-and nine-year-old boys to see this - they all had a great time. They weren't familiar with the characters and it started a little slow for them, but by the end they were all giggling and quoting the tag line at the end of the movie. There was also a hilarious short featuring the penguins from Madagascar!
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

We (I, my 4 and 7 year old sons) went to see this today. They loved it, and my 4 year old didn't ask once to go to bathroom (his usual trick to get out when he gets bored with a movie), so it has enough action going on all of the time. However, I must admit I nodded off somewhere in the middle of the movie, so I guess I would not go to see this movie without kids. It was a well done movie though, I enjoyed the style, and how it was the perfect movie to watch before Halloween: a little bit suspense/danger yet not scary.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread