+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Into The Blue - 9/30

Into The Blue - 9/30

Release Date: 2005-09-30 Action, Thriller Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hr 50 mins

From Hollywood.com

Set in the deep, shark-infested waters of the Bahamas, four young divers discover a legendary shipwreck rumored to contain millions in gold at the bottom of the sea, they believe their dream of buried treasure has come true. But nearby on the ocean floor, a sunken plane full of illegal cargo threatens their find. The friends make a pact to keep quiet about both discoveries so they can excavate the shipwreck before a rival treasure hunter uncovers their secret and beats them to the gold. But their plan goes awry when they realize dangerous smugglers are already closing in on the missing plane, and one of the friends makes a fatal decision that quickly turns the treasure hunters into the hunted.
    Cast: Paul Walker , Jessica Alba , Ashley Scott , Josh Brolin , Scott Caan , Chris Taloa

Director: John Stockwell

Is this movie even good? Is there something scary in the water? I just do not get it and it might be a waste of money. But it WILL win teen choice awards because hearthrobs and hotbabes are in swimsuits. nasty teens

FORT Fogey
    All the crtics say this movie is good. I'll probably rent this one.

I dont know, every review I've read had just said that there was no plot...And of course, everything I read says something about staring at Walker and Alba Which, is cool, I guess, but isnt why I want to see the movie oh well, Im debating whether to see this one...

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

+ Reply to Thread