+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flightplan - 09/23/05

Loved it. As long as you're not expecting a something deeply meaningful or overly clever, this is a worthwhile timewaster. They should've called it "Panic Room 2: Flightplan."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think those flight attendents are taking this way too seriously.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I saw Jodie Foster promoting this on the Tonight Show the other night. It's nice to see her working again.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    I Loved this movie!! Though i was a little Dissapointed... I set the standards too high... Like 100/100 movie... and it got 94/100 movie... and though that is still amazing.. it wasnt as good as i thought it would be....

I would give it 4 3/4 Stars out of 5... And I am a tough marker!!

I knew the plot / ending by the mid-start of the movie... but I am have a really good sense of reading movies... so...

I would advise all to see the movie!!

ps. Little Spoiler (Wouldnt be big enough to ruin the movie)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    At the end of the movie.. when they drive away in the car (like VERY end) they were supposed to be in Newfoundland... but the car had an Albertan license plate... There were a couple other mistakes.. but I always notice these and this one is just many of the things i notice....
    Anyways just thought that was kinda funny! [because everyone knows that lots of movies are filmed in Canada, especially Alberta... so hehe]

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks

ps. Little Spoiler (Wouldnt be big enough to ruin the movie) Anyways just thought that was kinda funny! [because everyone knows that lots of movies are filmed in Canada, especially Alberta... so hehe]

So, it's not possible for them to be in Newfoundland, but the car be licensed in Alberta?
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-16-2005 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Edited spoiler out of quotes
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I think the flight attendants were taking this movie too seriously as well...its fictional entertainment! geez.

I saw this last week and liked it...the villain guy was dull though. He was way too stiff.

Jodie Foster was her usual awesome self and she definitely carried this movie. (she looked great!!!) The plot did have some holes in it, but it didn't bother me much except I would have wanted to know about what started their whole scheme.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I saw this movie over the weekend and thought it was a pretty good movie. Not the best movie of the year but it was entertaining while I was sitting there. It was also really short, but that was fine for the plot-line. Overall a decent movie.

I saw this movie earlier in the week. It was pretty good. I, too, was disappointed though. I thought it was kind of stupid that no one remembered her daughter, but meh

FORT Fogey
    I'll probably just rent the movie, I don't want to waste my money on a so-so movie.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I'll probably just rent the movie, I don't want to waste my money on a so-so movie.
    That's what I would recommend. Saw it last night and it was so-so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast