+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Are you kidding me? I used to think Brad and Jennifer were just adorable together, and that they seemed to be down-to-earth people. He seems so rash and irrational now...has he been hanging out with Tom Cruise?
    I know! I feel exactly the same way! I feel like I was had and I want my $$ back

Are you kidding me? I used to think Brad and Jennifer were just adorable together, and that they seemed to be down-to-earth people. He seems so rash and irrational now...has he been hanging out with Tom Cruise?

I don't think jen is crying....

The latter is getting alot of buzz.

Courtesy o' People mag.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

From Brad Pitt to Vince Vaughn? Thud! Jen says she is over her “Ex” and is ready to move on, but I wonder. How do you get over losing Brad Pitt? Jen is no great beauty, yet she some how managed to "snag" Brad and then - she lets him get away!! Stupid, stupid woman! Angelina looks soooo smug. Can’t say that I blame her, after all, she gets to sleep with Brad Pitt.

LG.
    Ok, call me crazy, but I have never found Brad Pitt attractive and think that Vince Vaughn is much, much hotter, not to mention he's got a sense of humor, which is so damn sexy. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. Yes, I will admit, I willingly believed the rumors circulating back when Pitt dated Paltrow that he smells like B.O. all the time. So I picture him just reeking of armpits. In my mind, he's a smelly, slimey dude who duped Thelma and Louise out of their money so they ended up desparate enough to drive off a cliff. Who needs him. Whereas Vince Vaughn is da Bomb. There is no wishy-washy / too damn pretty / he looks like that sissy Leo deCaprio or maybe Ellen Degeneris / is he metrosexual or what going on, as Vince is all man. A big ole hunka hunka man that you'd just like to climb for fun. Ok, now you know more than anyone ever really wanted to know about my likes and dislikes. Go Jen!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Ok, call me crazy, but I have never found Brad Pitt attractive and think that Vince Vaughn is much, much hotter, not to mention he's got a sense of humor, which is so damn sexy. !
    LG - You are crazy!

giz
    Nothing would suprise me. However it is a U.K. news source, and they are notorious for making things up. Also, Winstone doesn't sound like he could remember. (Love Ray Winstone, he's fantastic. Could out-act Pitt anyday).

As for Vaughn versus Pitt, I would imagine that having had someone do the dirty on you, a good man would be very attractive. Me, I'm at the age where pretty-boy gorgeous is no longer as sexy as good character. It's not like Vaughn is the elephant man, he's handsome - just not pretty. (are these shots of Jennifer A. and V.V. real or from their film?)
    Last edited by giz; 10-19-2005 at 06:57 PM.

I'm with you, LG. I'd take Vince Vaughn over Brad Pitt every day and twice on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    I'm with you, LG. I'd take Vince Vaughn over Brad Pitt every day and twice on Sundays.
    Same here.

Have you heard Brad Pitt carry on a conversation? He's not exactly the most engaging personality that I've seen. Vince Vaughn's pretty much the whole package.

And I think Jennifer Aniston's gorgeous. She's just not the best actress out there. She was lucky enough to have fabulous writers on Friends and she did well with that role, but I've hated every last movie that I've seen her in.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    In my fantasties, I have both.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

In my fantasties, I have both.
    greedy little wench.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread