+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Lah, I'll have to agree with almost your entire post. I've not read this thread in awhile and I'm surprised at all the AJ hate.

Is Angelina saving Africa all by her lonesome? No, but she does actually live in third world countries, getting her hands dirty and helping any way she can for months at a time. Is she a saint? No, but she does donate a third of her income to charity almost every year. While other celebrities are issuing press releases loudly proclaiming the dollar amounts they are donating to "glamorous" causes like the tsunami or Katrina, Angelina goes out and actually puts her money, her time, and her hands where they are needed. She's an amazing humanitarian and a hero of mine on that front.

Her personal life being a mess doesn't make AJ a bad person. She's a good person with a screwed up love life. That describes a lot of people I know. She's not slipping Love Potion Number 9 in the drinks of the men she's been with. They might bear just a *little* responsibility for cheating on their wives or girlfriends if that's what happened. Why blame it on Angelina, when we don't even know what these guys might have told her? It always bothers me when the woman is automatically painted as the villian in situations like this and the man is given a free pass. People act like men are poor weak-willed fools who can be brought to their knees by the kryptonite-like powers of pouty lips and a rockin bod. If Brad was out catting around, its his fault, not AJ's.

Now he'll be divorced and she's divorced, so if they want to be together, I wish them the best. Though I'll always think Angelina is too hot for him.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Could it be that maybe we expect other women like us, to know better?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I read this morning, and am trying to remember where. AJ and BP are rumored to be getting married Nov 20-22 at George Clooney home. It was a legit news source, if I remember I will post the link, or did someone else read this?

I read that article not long ago, Noreen. Then I read that George Clooney said its not true. So, who knows?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I read that they were getting married also...then I saw a gossip rag today that said Angelina was pregnant. Hmm...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Those 2 will not be getting married.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Jeez I really feel sorry about her now. Before I didnt care but now Im just annoyed so I care.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Brad Pitt didn't exactly dither around, did he?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/19102005/36...-winstone.html

Jolie and Pitt to marry, says Winstone

Angelina Jolie is engaged to Brad Pitt, according to her Beowulf co-star Ray Winstone.

Pitt and Jolie, who met during the filming of Mr And Mrs Smith, have been at the centre of wedding speculation since Pitt's divorce from Jennifer Aniston was finalised earlier this month.

Married Winstone is currently working with Jolie on the movie adaptation of the epic Beowulf poems.

He says, "She's getting married isn't she? Yes she is."

Are you kidding me? I used to think Brad and Jennifer were just adorable together, and that they seemed to be down-to-earth people. He seems so rash and irrational now...has he been hanging out with Tom Cruise?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Those two are not getting married. hell no!!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread