+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Kao
    There's a difference between Maria Callas and AJ, that being that she was always Onassis GF but refused to marry him. He felt that he needed a wife, so he married Jackie, but continued with his shennagians with Maria Callas. Okay, cheating is cheating but at least in this case it was more out in the open and it wasn't like Jackie wasn't aware of that before she married him.

LOL, Elizabeth Taylor was a mess too, and you see how she ended up; alone and in pain. Sadly, Angelina is one of those people who you know is going to end up dead one day.

Lah
    Kao, not to be glib here, but we're all going to end up dead one day. The important thing is how much you live. For Liz, life may have ended up tragic, but oh, wasn't it also so much fun? Bet she would never traded it for the life of a common housewife in Peoria cooking for her salaryman-husband and tending to her 2.5 brats and picket fence, you know. Anyway, to quote Kerouac, "the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but burn, burn, burn like fabulous roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!"

I don't find Jennifer Aniston plebian, personally. I think she's quite sparkly. Anyway, AJ being born with that face shouldn't excuse crappy behaviour. Does that mean the plain have to be super-good, with the regular good-looking being allowed off-days and the Angelina's being allowed almost anything? No, I'll pass on that one.
    Hm. I guess I like "sparkly" women as much as like "sparkly" makeup. In other words, not at all. Anyway, I'm not excusing Angelina because she's gorgeous. There are plenty of gorgeous - and I mean "making a bishop kick a hole through the stained-glass window" gorgeous - women in Hollywood. Charlize Theron and Penelope Cruz, for example. But frankly, they all bore me. Angelina never does, what with her earnest yet incredibly presumptuous philanthropist posturings , her creepy relationship with her brother, those vials of blood (how retrochic-by-way-of-gothic-heroine!), and her wincingly bad movie choices (that crunchy pseudo British accent she adopts just about kills me every time.) And how can I dislike such a bundle of contradictions - the consummate maneater housed in the same flesh as the Mother Teresa wannabe? As Caroline Lamb said of Lord Byron, she's "mad, bad, and dangerous to know."

So yes, to answer the question, Angelina Jolie is allowed to do anything, short of murder, in my world, because it is a world that holds no other moral standards for Hollywood actresses than that their lips must always be pouty, their eyes must always be heavy-lidded, their love wild, and their fashion choices fabulous. Mousy, man-jawed, self-identified martyrs need not apply. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Jen. )

Anyway, I was always baffled by all the love for Jen. Is it the girl next door appeal? Is it the hair? Is it her lack of any discernable talent as an actress? (Because, whatever you may say about Angelina, you can't deny that she has the potential to be a great actress - watching her scenery-chew her way through "Girl, Interrupted" like a ravenous bulldog tearing into a prime piece of meat ws one of my best movie-viewing experiences.)

Besides, Jen is not without her own egocentricity. I mean, "the world was shocked" when she and Brad split up? Gee, I never realized the select demographic of "US Weekly"/"Entertainment Weekly"/"People" subscribers in America constituted "the world". Might as well have made like Emerson and called it the shot heard around the world, eh, Jen?

Okay, that was long. Now, I'll be silent on this subject forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    with Colin Farrell when they made "Alexander" who was with his pregnant GF at the time,
    Actually, by the time Colin's kid was born, Kim was already his ex. They weren't together that long after she discovered she pregnant and i don't believe she was even a steady girlfriend.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I want Jen to do something super grand, like find that Prison Break guy (pick one, they are both the hotness) or Usher and get caught doing raunchy things in an alley or something.

Wendtworth Miller is mine.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Kao
    I meant dead as in "murdered because she screwed with the wrong chick's husband" dead. I loved Angelina too but when she continiously does things to hurt other people it stops being "interesting" and just starts being sick. She's one of those sick women that gts a kick out of seeing if she can get another woman's guy. Not cool. ESPECIALLY when you look like her, there's about 1 billion men on Earth and you can pretty much pick and choose. I feel sorry for those children and I hope like hell that she has finally found what she is looking for in Brad because if not those kids are going to be hurting horribly.

What pissed me off even more is that she lied about it repeatedly in different magazines. Cmon now, if you're going to do something like that at least own up to it and admit it!; have some balls! Don't make statements like "I have plenty of lovers, I don't need Brad" and then not even two weeks after he announces his separation piss off to Africa with him and insult our intelligence.

edit: Someone like Wentworth Miller should simply be shared with everyone until he is all gone!

edit: Someone like Wentworth Miller should simply be shared with everyone until he is all gone!

slightly ot:
    Are you ready to throw down? He's mine you hear me?? mine!!!!!!!!
    He just cant be shared.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Oh Kao, why do you refer to the children as "the devil spawns"? They're just babies! They didn't ask for any of this. Some of your other comments were funny (Colin Farrell the "manwhore", I call him Colin Feral), but the spawns one, in my opinion...

I feel really bad for Jen. She is alot like a "friend", plus I've been watching her dad for years. Brad has lost his mind or something. He's caught Angelinitis. It's his choice how he deals with it, and the best part of Jen's interview was seeing that she realizes that too. I hope she'll be feeling less heartbroken everyday, we all know how bad that feels. Whether the pillow is satin or burlap, the tears are the same. Jen deserves much much better. Personally, I love her and Vince Vaughn together. She never looked that happy with Brad, like she does with hunky, funny Vince. I'm referring to photos of the two taken off-camera.

Good luck Jen, you've got alot of fans.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

FORT Newbie

I think Vaghn is going to be the rebound with a broken heart

That's usually how it goes when your the dumpie, and as for brad he is probably going to be dumped, just like the rest of jolie's men after she done with him of course. she is already really strongwilled about her keeping the kids only in her name. But as for Jen she was with Brad for 7 or 8 years it's going to be a process to get over that. maybe even a couple of vaghns.

Kao
    Actually, Billy Bob both cheated on AND dumped her. She wanted to adopt, he didn't, she did it anyway, he said "so long, see ya, bye" hooked up with someone else and was GONE.

Well, today is their last day as a married couple.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread