+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Paris, Jennifer, and Angelina have all had plastic surgery. There are before and after pictures all over the place - if you look at awfulplasticsurgery.com and goodplasticsurgery.com you see pics of what everyone had done. Paris has had a couple of nose jobs, she wears blue lenses, and even when her hair is short, it's filled out with weave. You would be surprised how many celebrities had slight nose jobs - the point of them is to subtly improve your looks, not to do a jennifer grey-like transformation. I was shocked to find out michelle pfeiffer had one too. Tyra Banks, Jennifer Lopez, the Olsen twins, etc. They show pics of how Jessica Simpson had her eyes done , lips, and nose.
    and for the record, I feel stupid even talking about this. Hollywood has ridiculous standards for how people are supposed to look, and it is no wonder that these people subject themselves to surgery to get into or be more successful in the industry. I think the plastic surgery sites are amusing, but also really mean and gossipy. I only posted this because someone said something about JA being all natural - and young women out in the 'real' world should not beat themselves up for not being as pretty as these "all natural" stars. Tyra Banks speaks out against plastic surgery, yet her pics make it clear as day that she had work done. That's so unfair to young Black women comparing themselves to her. Even Brad Pitt's perfect little nose is not all natural - he had the bridge narrowed.
    Actually for some of these women it's obvious theyre not natural. I remember Patricia Heaton making light of pfeiffer having some work done. She said it on the late tonight show and then she sent an apogoly to her after pfeiffer denied her her accusations. It was some silly thing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Brad and Jenn and Angelina are all Hollywood stars. I don't think Brad is rubbing his relationship in anyone's nose, the paprazzi follws them everywhere, he is sure to be photographed for sure. That's what these people are looking for.

He doesn't announce on CNN that he is taking a trip with Angelina to such and such a place, people don't leave the damn guy alone,no kidding pics are going to be everywhere of him and Angie.

I agree the photoshoot thing wasn't a smart move, but it was intended for the movie, still not good, I agree.

Obviously things were wrong with Jen and Brad to begin with, like someone said earlier, they were never together for over a year before this became public. Both too busy with film careers, if you don't put your marriage first, [mod edit] happens.

Obviously Brad and Angelina have feelings for eachother and now that Brad and Jen have split, I see no reason why they shouldn't be together. Yes...maybe Angie will dump his ass one day or vise versa, but for the time being...this is Hollywood.

Didn't Jen find love in Vince Vaughn or atleast try to?
    Last edited by Amanda; 08-29-2005 at 03:38 PM.

I was surprised this marriage lasted so long. Aniston is cute and someone Brad Pitt's parents would like. However, I feel Pitt is more complex than Aniston. Pitt's interests in architecture, photography, film, fashion differ from Aniston and fall in line with someone like Joile, whom is a model and definitely not one dimensional.
    Maybe Brad Pitt is having a mid-life crisis. I don't expect their relationship to last either but I am sure it is more exciting than life with Aniston.

I feel bad for Jen from what I read and see on the news but, never liked Brad at all. I think Angelina will dump him when she tires of him (I hope) we don't really know the truth and never will but, it seems like it's wrong to do that to Jennifer (throw it in her face)

who said Gyneth (argh her name i can't spell it) cheated on him? did she say that? He say it?

I think he's creepy.

not sure why. Never really got what was so hot about him in Thelma and Louise either. Always thought he was way too skinny.

I think both Angelina & Jennifer are gorgeous.
    whatever goes on
    karma prevails!!

(I think the lead singer in Coldplay is way cuter than Brad) love that guy.

I predict -
    Angelina will dump him within a year (she seems pretty messed up so far as men go)

too nutty for him.

Just my 2 cents
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

giz
    Today I had a Laura Dern and Billy Bob flashback. Forgive me Kao for being *puzzled*, I'm obviously not quite as up on celeb trivia as you. But didn't Angelina Jolie spirit off a (willing) Thornton when he was still engaged to Dern? Maybe I imagined the whole thing. I'm just wondering if we can establish an M.O. here.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Agreed. If you see all of Paris Hilton's childhood photos, she has the same long, skinny nose. She hasn't had a boob job, so... what has she had?
    As far as I know, she has one cosmetic change from her God given gifts. Her eyes are naturally dark brown, but she wears blue contacts. Also, a flaw she can do nothing about- she has size eleven feet.
    Go Tigers!

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    Today I had a Laura Dern and Billy Bob flashback. Forgive me Kao for being *puzzled*, I'm obviously not quite as up on celeb trivia as you. But didn't Angelina Jolie spirit off a (willing) Thornton when he was still engaged to Dern? Maybe I imagined the whole thing. I'm just wondering if we can establish an M.O. here.
    There IS a M.O. That's why I've pretty much lost respect for her, and I was a huge fan. Laura Dern went on location for a movie and while she was there flipped on the TV one day and discovered that her live-in BF had married Jolie! Kicked it with Colin Farrell when they made "Alexander" who was with his pregnant GF at the time, but he's a manwhore so I'll give her a pass on that one. The latest thing is she was holding Wyclef's (who is also married!) hand at a Haitian Relief function (where she went alone, having left Brad at home to tend to the devil spawns), and even though I think they are old friends the fact of the matter is IT LOOKS CRAPPY. She doesn't respect other people's relationships because she neither loves nor respects herself, and out of all the stars you hear about you never hear about her having any friends AT ALL, just lovers and her children.

Brad is certainly no prize either; Juliette Lewis had to look in a paper to discover that she had been dumped for Gwyneth Patrow, who clearly saw just how unstable and unfaithful he was so she got out of the relationship. Actually, he and Jolie are perfect for one another...they are both sorry excuses of human beings who wouldn't know loyalty if it smacked them both upside the head and feel that they should have whatever they want regardless of how it hurts other people.

I want Jen to do something super grand, like find that Prison Break guy (pick one, they are both the hotness) or Usher and get caught doing raunchy things in an alley or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Paris, Jennifer, and Angelina have all had plastic surgery. There are before and after pictures all over the place - if you look at awfulplasticsurgery.com and goodplasticsurgery.com you see pics of what everyone had done. Paris has had a couple of nose jobs, she wears blue lenses, and even when her hair is short, it's filled out with weave. You would be surprised how many celebrities had slight nose jobs - the point of them is to subtly improve your looks, not to do a jennifer grey-like transformation. I was shocked to find out michelle pfeiffer had one too. Tyra Banks, Jennifer Lopez, the Olsen twins, etc. They show pics of how Jessica Simpson had her eyes done , lips, and nose.
    Just for the record, awfulplasticsurgery.com and goodplasticsurgery.com are opinion sites, not factual sites. :nono They're started by people just like us... not people in the know. I can two pictures of nearly anyone and tell you that they've had work done and people would believe it. It doesn't always make it the truth.

And when did wearing colored contacts and getting hair extensions get to be considered plastic surgery? Neither are permanent and in neither case is she trying to fool people that it's her own body part.

And I cannot believe I'm defending Paris Hilton. Eeep.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Lah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    There IS a M.O. That's why I've pretty much lost respect for her, and I was a huge fan. Laura Dern went on location for a movie and while she was there flipped on the TV one day and discovered that her live-in BF had married Jolie! Kicked it with Colin Farrell when they made "Alexander" who was with his pregnant GF at the time, but he's a manwhore so I'll give her a pass on that one. The latest thing is she was holding Wyclef's (who is also married!) hand at a Haitian Relief function (where she went alone, having left Brad at home to tend to the devil spawns), and even though I think they are old friends the fact of the matter is IT LOOKS CRAPPY. She doesn't respect other people's relationships because she neither loves nor respects herself, and out of all the stars you hear about you never hear about her having any friends AT ALL, just lovers and her children.

Brad is certainly no prize either; Juliette Lewis had to look in a paper to discover that she had been dumped for Gwyneth Patrow, who clearly saw just how unstable and unfaithful he was so she got out of the relationship. Actually, he and Jolie are perfect for one another...they are both sorry excuses of human beings who wouldn't know loyalty if it smacked them both upside the head and feel that they should have whatever they want regardless of how it hurts other people.
    Ah, but Angelina is, like what...a goddess? In the line of Maria Callas (the orginal La Divina, y'know), Brigitte Bardot, and so on. Truly one of the last rarefied femme fatales. Why shouldn't life indulge their foibles more than it does mortal women like us? Besides, Jen is so...plebeian.

ETA: A "one woman's quest to save Africa?" O.o Okay, that' s a little much, even for me who delights in the ridiculous. I guess she's taking a chapter from Bono's book.

ETA2: Hey, who said life was fair, giz?
    Last edited by Lah; 09-12-2005 at 02:47 PM.

giz
    Kao, it's odd that when I pick up People and read it in the line-up at the grocery store, I never see mentioned all this prior bad behaviour. The woman has herself one hell of a publicist. The other night on ET they showed pictures of Angelina J. in Africa (as a goodwill ambassador to the U.N.) and said she was "on a one-woman mission to cure poverty in Africa"! For pete's sake. How celeb dazed do they think the population is that they would think one movie star could achieve curing Africa's ills where NGO's and the U.N. have failed. I pity Jennifer Aniston if she's up against the woman who is going to fix Africa. Hard to win the publicity war with that one.

The whole thing puts me in mind of Debbie Reynolds, Eddie Fisher and Elizabeth Taylor (no, I'm not that old). Except Liz Taylor never claimed to be a saint, and no-one thought Eddie Fisher was good-looking.

Edited to add: I don't find Jennifer Aniston plebian, personally. I think she's quite sparkly. Anyway, AJ being born with that face shouldn't excuse crappy behaviour. Does that mean the plain have to be super-good, with the regular good-looking being allowed off-days and the Angelina's being allowed almost anything? No, I'll pass on that one.

+ Reply to Thread