+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus
    If Paris Hilton had surgery she should kill her surgeon!
    I, for one do not think she had any work done.
    Agreed. If you see all of Paris Hilton's childhood photos, she has the same long, skinny nose. She hasn't had a boob job, so... what has she had?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    No, I think that she had something to do with it as well. You can't really break up a happy couple. But rubbing it in her face I most definitely can blame him for. That Vanity Fair layout (30+ PAGES of him and Jolie playing happy hubby and wife) was all his idea, and absolutely foul. That's something you might do to your worse enemy, not someone that you once gave a damn about.

I think it wa W mag and if im not mistaken, it was to tie in iwith the release of the movie. Other then that, i didn't put much thought into it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Jennifer has had at least one plastic surgery (nose job) and possibly more. She also has her hair colored and straightened. I do think she is a beautiful girl (vanity fair cover is awful pic of her - but on friends and in movies she's hot) - but her beauty is not all-natural. Very few in Hollywood are all natural. Even the ones who look it - like Natalie Portman - have had slight nose adjustments and stuff like that. Not all plastic surgery is as obvious as Jessica Simpson's or Paris Hilton's.

Actually, she's proud of her greek heritage( as in her nose) which is why she is against rhinoplasty for that part of her body.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    The very best way to not have interviewers make you cry is to not to give interviews about former spouses. Like they're going to talk about Brad & Angelina and NOT mention the preganancy thing.

As far as the world being shocked...um, OK, Jen. Yeah, we're all very shocked at a Hollywood marriage breaking up. And *gasp* reports of adultery. Unheard of.

Glad to see she's not too devastated to give interviews. If it's part of a Vanity Fair piece, there's probably a lavish photo spread accompanying the interview. I wonder if she called Nicole Kidman for pointers on how to survive a celebrity divorce?

The whole world wasn't shocked. ( At least i wasn't) She should've saved those words.
    I wasn't surprised, hell, i was expecting it. I don't think i've ever liked jenn, but if she was cheated on then i don't condone it. However, theyre now separated and will be officially divorced on oct. 1. ( cant find the pdf docs)
    Free to be with whomever they want. I don't know how i feel about tbrad and ange together ( have nothing against them though) If they are together they should've been more conspicuous about it seeing as angelina spoke about her father cheating on her mother and her being adamant about doing the same. (not to mention the fact that she's resented her father for that ever since)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

giz
    Amy Lee, are you saying Jennifer Aniston is of Greek descent? I always assumed she's Jewish (not that this precludes her being Greek). Tell me more.

Kao
    *puzzled* I thought that everyone knew that she was Greek, she's talked about it enough in shows.

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    Amy Lee, are you saying Jennifer Aniston is of Greek descent? I always assumed she's Jewish (not that this precludes her being Greek). Tell me more.

Jennifer Aniston is greek.Her real last name is Anistesakis or something and it can't get any greeker than that.You might know her dad from Days of our lives,he plays Stefano.He's greek as well.Thererfore Jennifer Aniston is not Jewish or anything she is indeed Greek

She is most definitely Greek. Her father is John Aniston (Anastassakis) AKA: Victor Kiriakis from Days of our Lives.

FORT Fanatic
    Paris, Jennifer, and Angelina have all had plastic surgery. There are before and after pictures all over the place - if you look at awfulplasticsurgery.com and goodplasticsurgery.com you see pics of what everyone had done. Paris has had a couple of nose jobs, she wears blue lenses, and even when her hair is short, it's filled out with weave. You would be surprised how many celebrities had slight nose jobs - the point of them is to subtly improve your looks, not to do a jennifer grey-like transformation. I was shocked to find out michelle pfeiffer had one too. Tyra Banks, Jennifer Lopez, the Olsen twins, etc. They show pics of how Jessica Simpson had her eyes done , lips, and nose.
    and for the record, I feel stupid even talking about this. Hollywood has ridiculous standards for how people are supposed to look, and it is no wonder that these people subject themselves to surgery to get into or be more successful in the industry. I think the plastic surgery sites are amusing, but also really mean and gossipy. I only posted this because someone said something about JA being all natural - and young women out in the 'real' world should not beat themselves up for not being as pretty as these "all natural" stars. Tyra Banks speaks out against plastic surgery, yet her pics make it clear as day that she had work done. That's so unfair to young Black women comparing themselves to her. Even Brad Pitt's perfect little nose is not all natural - he had the bridge narrowed.

i haven't the slightest doubt that some have good workout ethics especially angelina with her Tomb raider films. Some pictures are altered also so it's not all set in stone.
    Then again, this is just me.

As for the whole greek think, i heard it addressed once on Extra and they even mentioned Rita as being greek and proud of it. For that reason, not reshaping her nose.
    The same could be said for Nia Vardalos.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 08-29-2005 at 01:05 AM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread