+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Quote Originally Posted by brit2117
    I agree that this is not cool. If they want to be together, he should move.
    I totally agree. I love Angelina Jolie and her charity work however I am not just gonna say that what she's doing with Brad is ok either.

I think they need to move out of that neighborhood ASAP, that's the least they can do. For someone who claims that her Mom has been constantly cheated on by her Dad she is sure lacking in the sensitivity department. And dont even get me started on Brad Pitt!

Wow Blackshade, you completely took the words right out of my mouth.

No doubt, that Brad & Angelina frolicking around is insensitive, but I also refuse to buy the "Brad is the devil, Jennifer is the angel" story. Most people focused on Angelina's entrance into the relationship, but I believe its already had its problem prior to that.

Sure Jennifer says that she wants to start a family, but its a matter of WHEN that's becoming an issue. Is she going to wait 5 more years when she passes 40, or is she going to wait till her career is taking a downslide before she decides to have kids?

And is it THAT big of a deal to have kids these days in Hollywood? Look at Kate Hudson, Reese Weatherspoon, Jennifer Garner, Gwyneth Paltrow etc. These are all young and successful stars and they had kids in the middle of their career and nothing is stopping them from continuing acting and looking good either.

Kao
    Jada Pinkett Smith has refuted the "open marriage" rumor publicly in Essence magazine and others. And considering how jealous she was with Tupac, I can't see her tolerating such a thing. Another juicy rumor that was going around was that she was bi and bringing other woman to bed to share with Will. All BS, because considering all the people who will sell out their mama and everyone else for a chunk of cash and the chance to tell about how they slept with a celebrity, not one person has come forward and said that they have slept with either one.

And just because you might not be ready for children is not an excuse for your mate to end your marriage and start lollygagging around the world with some woman and suggest to a magazine that a 30 page spread with said woman acting as your wife is just peachy.

Notice how I've left Angelina out of this. That's because the only two people in this marriage was Jen and Brad, therefore Angela didn't do anything with Brad that he didn't want to happen.
    Last edited by Kao; 08-03-2005 at 11:28 PM.

People split up, if you don't want a high profile marriage or divorce don't marry a celebrity. They are both seeing other people, it doesn't look like either one of them has hit the psyche ward yet. They knew the odds going in. Besides Aniston is a former telemarketer and Brad a waiter, like they're just not that interesting, just famous and wealthy.

My guess Aniston is talking now because she's got a movie to promote, just like all this publicity conveniently hit Angelina and Brad right before Mr. And Mrs. Smith opened.

Ditto Tom and Katie.

It's all about money, money, money.

Kao
    They are still shooting "The Breakup" here in Chicago as of last week. Do they really start promoting that fast, before the movie is out of post-production?

In Jen's defense though, I can see reporters using the fact that she has to promote the movie as an opportunity to ask a bunch of questions that she rather they not, like that wench who asked about how she felt about the pregnancy rumors. Maybe that's why she did the interview for Vanity Fair...answer all the stupid questions now so later she can just promote the movie.

giz
    I'm not sure why anyone thinks doing films (or friends for that matter, they wrote around Lisa Kudrow's pregnancy and shot around Debra Messing's) precludes getting pregnant. She would only be showing for 4 or 5 months, she could easily still work.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Jennifer has had at least one plastic surgery (nose job) and possibly more. She also has her hair colored and straightened. I do think she is a beautiful girl (vanity fair cover is awful pic of her - but on friends and in movies she's hot) - but her beauty is not all-natural. Very few in Hollywood are all natural. Even the ones who look it - like Natalie Portman - have had slight nose adjustments and stuff like that. Not all plastic surgery is as obvious as Jessica Simpson's or Paris Hilton's.
    If Paris Hilton had surgery she should kill her surgeon!
    I, for one do not think she had any work done.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

I think Angelina is going to break Brad's heart - big time!! When (notice I didn't say if) that happens, Jennifer may feel some satisfaction in retribution. But, she needs to just get on with her life and keep a low profile in her personal life. It seems the actors with the most public life have the most failed marriages. Big egos do not good marriages make.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    They have millions and millions and millions of dollars to comfort themselves in their lost.

Besides, Brad was always prettier than Jennifer, and that never works. He's now with the only woman in the world prettier than him. Perfect.
    That's pretty much what I think about it. I really feel sorry for Jen because of Brad's apparent insensitivity, but for some reason I never thought they would last.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Although I have never been an Angelina Jolie fan, my husband thinks she is one of the most gorgeous women on the planet (I don't see it!). I saw previews of Mr. and Mrs. Smith at the theatre, and although it looks like it might have a good story, I do not think I care to see it. My father thinks I'm a prude, but I don't like to celebrate the end of any marriage. I do not know any of the people involved, but infidelity by anyone leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    My friend was cheated on by her husband, and yes, there were problems in their marriage before the affair, but I have seen how totally it has destroyed her over the last year. Her husband did not even choose the other woman, and I cannot imagine how much worse it would have been if he had (Brad Pitt!). Public displays of your indiscretion seem to be in very poor taste in my little prudish opinion!

+ Reply to Thread