+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

FORT Fogey
    Let's not forget that Will and Jada will probably also stay together the rest of their lives and they are younger than Brad and Jen. I know a few people have said you cant steal anyone from anyone and cant break up a happy couple. I just dont think that's an excuse for Angelina to be with a married man. Even though Jen filed for divorce, as of right now, they are still married so it's still adultry if Angelina and Brad are sleeping together. Just because your not happy in a marriage, doesnt make it right to sleep with whoever you want. I truly believe in marriage and staying in love does take work and if you think the other person is worth it, then u will do whatever it takes. Sounds like Jen really still loves Brad and I dont know all the details but I bet she was willing to do anything to make that marriage work.

FORT Fanatic
    How are you going to use Will and Jada as your example?? They are in love and seem happy - but they also have an open marrriage where they have said they have sex with other people. There's no way I would ever be secure enough to be happy in a relationship like that.

FORT Fogey

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    How are you going to use Will and Jada as your example?? They are in love and seem happy - but they also have an open marrriage where they have said they have sex with other people. There's no way I would ever be secure enough to be happy in a relationship like that.
    I cant imagine Jada ever putting up with that. Are you sure thats not just a rumor?

FORT Fanatic
    Well, I think you can never be sure about these things - but it was everywhere several months ago. I was surprised too. Google [will smith jada open marriage] and read some of the stuff that comes up. they have to get permission before being with anyone else, but they can (again, supposedly).

I used to love Brad Pitt - first from thelma & louise (damn that body could start a war) and then from stoner floyd in one of my all time favorites - true romance. he and Jenn seemed like such a cool couple - relax, keep to themselves and out of the hollywood bs circuit - smoke a lot of weed - work out... basically a nice life style! But he's not so loveable now with Angelina. I don't blame him - Angelina is beautiful and fascinating in her own right, but Jenn just seems so much more real.

of course, I know none of them so it's all just conjecture. But Aniston would have never been carrying a vial of blood around on her neck... And Brad has not been discreet with Angelina - but it's hard to be discreet when cameras are chasing your every private move and you are madly infatuated with someone new. More reasons why I would never want to be famous (but I'll take rich...)

Some things in the Vanity Fair article just didn't ring true to me. Can someone tell me how Jennifer was shocked by the photos as if she had no idea Brad and Angelina were together but yet her good pal Courtney seemed up on the fact that Brad was attracted to Angelina and admitted that to Jen? And when exactly was she going to have a baby when she had signed up for numerous movie roles over the next few years?

I'm not going to say Brad isn't significantly responsible for their breakup but for Jen and her friends to try to frame it as if she didn't play any role makes this for me a "woe is me" piece and little else. Someone who is really interested in starting a family don't keep resigning for extra years on Friends and then sign on to what 6 movies over this year and next. Especially not when you are 36 and your husband is 41, you're not spring chickens and can't keep putting off starting. Also someone who is in a happy marriage would not tell a reporter that she doesn't know if her spouse is the love of her life like she did last year. This marriage was in trouble way before Angelina entered the picture and this marriage ended because both Jen and Brad screwed it up.

I feel sorry that her marriage came to an end but I feel no sorry about her supposedly being done wrong. Perhaps I would have had a little bit more sympathy if she had decided to take some responsibility for the failure of their marriage.

FORT Fanatic
    Damn, Blackshade - you are one mean SOB

Yeah, I'm sure she had some part in it. She's also supposedly quite neurotic, insecure about her looks (a problem which ain't gonna be helped by her husband teaming up witih Jolie), and there are rumors of a coke habit. But - she still seems apple-pie sweet when compared to Angelina (who I actually thing seems cool too, in a different bad-ass way).
    But, I don't think Jennifer would have done the spread with someone she was dating while the marriage was still officially splitting apart. It's just mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    They have millions and millions and millions of dollars to comfort themselves in their lost.

Besides, Brad was always prettier than Jennifer, and that never works. He's now with the only woman in the world prettier than him. Perfect.
    Money or not... pain is still pain, especially when the man you love doesn't love you anymore.

And I disagree about the beauty thing. Jennifer is gorgeous, all natural beauty, unlike Angelina. Plus... Jennifer has class

FORT Fanatic
    Jennifer has had at least one plastic surgery (nose job) and possibly more. She also has her hair colored and straightened. I do think she is a beautiful girl (vanity fair cover is awful pic of her - but on friends and in movies she's hot) - but her beauty is not all-natural. Very few in Hollywood are all natural. Even the ones who look it - like Natalie Portman - have had slight nose adjustments and stuff like that. Not all plastic surgery is as obvious as Jessica Simpson's or Paris Hilton's.

I have no reason to think these people are going to stay together when I don't even belive that people I live around will live happily ever after however I've always thought Brad and Jen were perfect together b/c I really really couldn't stand either of them and I thought they were both so over rated and I still do so I wish they had stayed together. What I find funny is how Brad claimed to be so upset when Gweneth Paltrow apparently cheated on him but he finds it ok to cheat(in whatever way he may have cheated) on his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Jennifer has had at least one plastic surgery (nose job) and possibly more. She also has her hair colored and straightened. I do think she is a beautiful girl (vanity fair cover is awful pic of her - but on friends and in movies she's hot) - but her beauty is not all-natural. Very few in Hollywood are all natural. Even the ones who look it - like Natalie Portman - have had slight nose adjustments and stuff like that. Not all plastic surgery is as obvious as Jessica Simpson's or Paris Hilton's.
    What plastic surgery has Jessica Simpson had?

I went to High School with her... and I can tell you this: she hasn't changed much.

+ Reply to Thread