+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

The very best way to not have interviewers make you cry is to not to give interviews about former spouses. Like they're going to talk about Brad & Angelina and NOT mention the preganancy thing.

As far as the world being shocked...um, OK, Jen. Yeah, we're all very shocked at a Hollywood marriage breaking up. And *gasp* reports of adultery. Unheard of.

Glad to see she's not too devastated to give interviews. If it's part of a Vanity Fair piece, there's probably a lavish photo spread accompanying the interview. I wonder if she called Nicole Kidman for pointers on how to survive a celebrity divorce?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by brit2117
    Why is she just coming out with this now? I was sooo happy that they finally stopped talking about it and now they are gonna go on about it for another month.
    Correction: Brad and Angelina have rubbed that crap in her face for months now while she stood back and said not a word. You heard interviews with Brad lying through his teeth, Angelina lying thru her teeth, photo spreads with them looking every bit the happy family, etc. Apparently Brad told Jen that there was nothing going on with Angelina, and they both agreed not to date anyone publicly for 6 months after the split, and not even a few weeks after it was announced Brad and Angelina are simply EVERYWHERE, basically making her look stupid and themselves look like liars. It's about time she's opened her mouth and said something...I would have said something MONTHS ago! And I hope she is getting pointers from Nicole Kidman; she didn't do shabby in her divorce and look what's happening to her stupid ex.

I think a lot of us have had the experience of being cheated on. We haven't, however had the experience of having our faces rubbed in it on a world-wide scale and having an ex that seems intent on rubbing your face in it even more. That poor woman can't even go to the store without seeing the crap on the magazines. And the magazines are like vultures...it's like they are enjoying every minute of this, even more so that it's causing Jen pain. And to her credit, instead of giving them both a mind-blowing thrashing they so richly deserve in print she acknowledged that sometimes people grow apart.
    Last edited by Kao; 08-03-2005 at 06:51 PM.

JR.
    So, Jen isn't at fault at all in the break up? I find that hard to believe with 2 giant Hollywood egos.

FORT Fogey
    Brad pitt is my dream man. I think he is the most gorgeous man that's ever walked the face of this earth and he's my favorite actor by far BUT I'm with Jen on this one. Brad seems to be very insensitive to her feelings. I think Angelina and Jen are both beautiful women but I find something about Jen to be far more appealing. I liked the Billy Idol comment. Usually when celebs break up, there is not one bad word about the other and we all know in real life, most breakups are gonna have some feelings of animosity. It's good to see that Jen is just like the rest of us.

Kao
    No, I think that she had something to do with it as well. You can't really break up a happy couple. But rubbing it in her face I most definitely can blame him for. That Vanity Fair layout (30+ PAGES of him and Jolie playing happy hubby and wife) was all his idea, and absolutely foul. That's something you might do to your worse enemy, not someone that you once gave a damn about.

Quote Originally Posted by il2az7
    I feel so sad for Jen! I really liked her with Brad. I honestly thought they would be the only Hollywood couple that would really last. But oh well, I hope she feels better and is doing well...What he did to her was awful! I refuse to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith! ANd I will see EVERYONE of Jen's new movies...Got to support my Friends cast!
    The only Hollywood couple that lasts? How about Tom and Rita Hanks, Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft, John Travolta and Kelly Preston, Danny DiVito and Rhea Perlman, Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. This is just a sampling of successful celebrity marriages.

I realize that these couples are somewhat older, but they weren't when they got married and, of course, long-standing marriages can be judged only after a number of years have passed.

[QUOTE=Kao]Correction: Brad and Angelina have rubbed that crap in her face for months now while she stood back and said not a word. You heard interviews with Brad lying through his teeth, Angelina lying thru her teeth, photo spreads with them looking every bit the happy family, etc. Apparently Brad told Jen that there was nothing going on with Angelina, and they both agreed not to date anyone publicly for 6 months after the split, and not even a few weeks after it was announced Brad and Angelina are simply EVERYWHERE, basically making her look stupid and themselves look like liars. It's about time she's opened her mouth and said something...I would have said something MONTHS ago! And I hope she is getting pointers from Nicole Kidman; she didn't do shabby in her divorce and look what's happening to her stupid ex.

QUOTE]

I personally don't care about either party b/c I don't really think about actors personal lives when I go to see a movie. I'm just sick of this story just as I'm sick of the Tom and Katie thing and it was finally going away but now it's hot agian which doesn't thrill me. But I don't really think Brad was rubbing in her face, US Weekly was.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    So, Jen isn't at fault at all in the break up? I find that hard to believe with 2 giant Hollywood egos.

lol. I have to agree but I never could stand either of them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    No, I think that she had something to do with it as well. You can't really break up a happy couple. But rubbing it in her face I most definitely can blame him for. That Vanity Fair layout (30+ PAGES of him and Jolie playing happy hubby and wife) was all his idea, and absolutely foul. That's something you might do to your worse enemy, not someone that you once gave a damn about.
    I think the worse part is that now Angelina and the kids are lving with Brad and his house is like minutes away from Jens. Could you imagine if they run into eachother? Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I think the worse part is that now Angelina and the kids are lving with Brad and his house is like minutes away from Jens. Could you imagine if they run into eachother? Ouch!

I agree that this is not cool. If they want to be together, he should move.

+ Reply to Thread