+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Fort Member
    My take on it and i may be wrong but at first it did appear to be a very amicable and civilised break up, he even went to her birthday party just after the announcement. What changed it I think was that he then went and flaunted his new realtionship which probaly had Jennifer wondering if the reasons for the break up were not what she had thought but were rather due to his finding someone else, she therefore would be feeling a bit betrayed and lied to over the whole thing. It would also have her questioning when it may have started and how long he was lying for. IMO she thought the marriage was over for one reason and then found out it was over due to a completely different reason and this is why she is so upset.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    My take on it and i may be wrong but at first it did appear to be a very amicable and civilised break up, he even went to her birthday party just after the announcement. What changed it I think was that he then went and flaunted his new realtionship which probaly had Jennifer wondering if the reasons for the break up were not what she had thought but were rather due to his finding someone else, she therefore would be feeling a bit betrayed and lied to over the whole thing. It would also have her questioning when it may have started and how long he was lying for. IMO she thought the marriage was over for one reason and then found out it was over due to a completely different reason and this is why she is so upset.
    Exactly. Based on what she said in the VF article, i think that's exactly what happened. I also don't think that she is talking about it nearly as much as the tabs make her out to be. If she's doing an interview for a half hour and she spends like 3 minutes talking about that, then quickly changing the subject and talking about something else for 27 minutes and when the article comes out and only quotes the part she said about Brad and being over it all, whose fault is that?

Personally, I think she is a hell of a lot better off without him.

Pitt and Jolie reportedly sign pre-nup

I figured with this sort of news, it was time to split these two off in a separate thread.

I wonder if this is true. I don't know how reputable the paper is that reported it. I just ran across it this morning. If the comments about his mom is true, its nice of her to ignore her own son's failed marriage.

Pitt and Jolie 'pre-nup deal'

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have reportedly signed a pre-nuptial agreement and will marry within weeks.

Britain's Grazia magazine reports that Jolie wants the agreement so that Maddox and Zahara, her two adopted children, will be covered if the celebrity couple divorce.

The magazine also says that Pitt has agreed to the deal, which will see the children looked after for life.

The couple, who have been in Pakistan observing relief efforts in the earthquake disaster area, reportedly want their own children, and to adopt more.

Jolie is a goodwill ambassador for the UN High Commissioner for Refugees and after her tour of Pakistan she appealed for donors to urgently send in any money they've pledged.

So far, donations have topped $5.8 billion.

Meanwhile, The National Ledger in the US reports that Jolie and Pitt had a Thanksgiving invite from his parents, Jane and Bill, in Missouri, but couldn't make it because of of their travel plans.

Jolie's two failed marriages have reportedly not endeared her to Mrs Pitt.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/pi...026377231.html
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member
    I felt bad for her because it seemed like Angelina was really being shoved in her face and that had to hurt. But... does she have to be in every single freakin' new movie? She's been a busy girl and we are being overloaded with Jennifer Aniston movies like we used to be with Julia Roberts. She's not that good. I wonder about how weak these people are anyway, it seems like so many celebrities change relationships every time they shoot a new movie.

I saw an ad for the Mr. and Mrs. Smith DVD coming out. It said, "The movie that momentarily ruined Jennifer's life is on DVD."
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Regular
    I LOVE JENNIFER ANISTON! if everyone can write [mod edit] about her, she earns the right to clarify whatever situations she wants to, and sometimes she does, often times not. He is keeping his mouth shut because he is being a dirtbag right now, and he knows it. She is America's sweetheart, and he may have gotten her face on a lot more couples, because they were hollywood's it couple, but she has graced quite a lot mor than any other Friend, and on her own.
    Last edited by Mariner; 11-30-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Kao
    from what I've heard that prenup is horrible. Basically it says that if they divorce he has to continue to take care of the children, yet NOT have rights that an adoptive father would have (such as visitation, custody, etc). Since he seems to really love those kids he must have had rocks in his head to sign such a thing.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Second time i see him holding Zahara.

The baby is so gorgeous.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    That baby is gorgeous.

What is that on Brad's head? Not a good look for him
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread