+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Jen is the only one still talking about this though she's *over it*. Brad hasn't said didly squat nor will he.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Brad and Angelina made their first public appearance as a couple this past weekend in Louisville, Kentucky at the opening of the new Ali center. I'm all for it. I think Angelina is a wonderful humanitarian and gorgeous to boot. And as unpopular as it is to say around here, I never liked Jennifer anyway.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27261734.shtml
    And there she was claiming to everyone she would never break up a marriage because her dad and mom broke up when she was young. Guess she can lie too, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Jen is the only one still talking about this though she's *over it*. Brad hasn't said didly squat nor will he.
    That's probably because media is focused on her and not brad. When jennifer is on an interview or some show, she is always asked about marriage. But when brad is on, he's never asked. So it kinda comes to her from other people.

He was asked about it by Diane Sawyer, but unlike Jen, he said hell no, we're not talking about that. She doesn't have to answer, she chooses too. Hell, the only reason why she's this famous in the first place is because she married him in the first place.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Well, I think Jennifer Aniston is a horrible actress and rather bland-looking, but she was pretty famous before she met Brad. I don't know why she holds such appeal, but she seems to.

But you'll get no argument from me that she seems petty with her passive-aggressive sniping. I actually read that they were physically separated a couple of years before they divorced. How broken up could she be about it?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Harisso
    And there she was claiming to everyone she would never break up a marriage because her dad and mom broke up when she was young. Guess she can lie too, eh?
    I'm not an Angelina fan. In fact, I don't like her much at all. But if the marriage wasn't already in trouble, I don't think anything would've happened between Brad and Angelina. That doesn't excuse cheating and I think he's a s**t for doing it.(If he actually did.) I'm just saying it's unfair to blame Angelina for breaking up the marriage when there were most likely other factors involved.

ETA: I just saw your post, Stargazer. I hadn't heard that about them being physically separated for years. I don't get that! I have a friend who has been separated for over a year and they still live in the same house. There's no chance for reconciliation, so she says. So why not get it over with already?
    Last edited by lildago; 11-23-2005 at 12:45 AM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Well, I think Jennifer Aniston is a horrible actress and rather bland-looking, but she was pretty famous before she met Brad. I don't know why she holds such appeal, but she seems to.

But you'll get no argument from me that she seems petty with her passive-aggressive sniping. I actually read that they were physically separated a couple of years before they divorced. How broken up could she be about it?
    Being married to brad catapulted her to the stratusphere, otherwise i think she'd be as forgettable as her Friends seem to be right now.
    And honestly, where the hell does she get off with the Billy idol hair comment?
    She obviously invites the questions. If you give the kitten yarn...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    ETA: I just saw your post, Stargazer. I hadn't heard that about them being physically separated for years. I don't get that! I have a friend who has been separated for over a year and they still live in the same house. There's no chance for reconciliation, so she says. So why not get it over with already?
    Well, I read it in Star or OK or some silly rag like that, so take it for what its worth. But it basically said that they weren't really together for the last two years of their marriage, except for premieres and the like. Officially, they were both off making movies, but the gossip was that they were already over.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I believe it. I saw an interview with the two of them(sorry, I can't remember where) not long after they were married. They were asked if they believed in soulmates, if there was one person for everybody, etc. and they BOTH pretty much said no. They said you're with the person you're with now and if the time comes to move on, you move on. I remember thinking then that it wouldn't last because they gave themselves an out.

I also read that Jennifer did want a baby when Friends ended but they were already having problems. So, she decided bringing a baby into the mix wasn't a good idea.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

When they were planning to officially separate, the two of them went on a vacation w/ Courtney Cox & David Arquette to announce their separation to them. If infidelity was the only reason behind the divorce, I really doubt they'll both announce it together so peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by il2az7 View Post
    I feel so sad for Jen! I really liked her with Brad. I honestly thought they would be the only Hollywood couple that would really last. But oh well, I hope she feels better and is doing well...What he did to her was awful! !
    I agree!! Brad's behavior really shocked me.

+ Reply to Thread