+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    There's a story about it in US Weekly in fact. Interesting, it never hit me until just now...how ironic that Brad ends up with two women that have blocked their parents from their lives. What are the odds?
    Considering that Brad seems to come from a loving, close knit family, that is ironic.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Actually, no one can really say that she and brad had anything while filming the movie, they werent photographed together til after the divorce papers were filed. No need to put anything there that cant be confirmed for a fact.
    Please. Not even a few WEEKS after you announce your separation from your wife you go off on holiday with the same woman who people have been whispering about and her child? And then you move her and her children into your houses before the divorce is even final?

There's no way in hell I would have gone on holiday with the woman who people were already whispering that broke up my marriage if I were correct...unless I was already boning that person and just didn't care, of course. He rubbed it in that poor woman's face. There's tacky and then there's TACKY. And both Angelina and Brad are the latter. I lost a hell of a lot of respect for both of them.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I still stand by what i said.
    The papers were already filed and they'd been separated since jan. (Emotionally anyway) They were free to be with whomever be it a rebound or not...
    If they loved each other so much, he wouldn't allegedly be with Ange and she wouldn't allegedly be with Vince. It, after all takes two. I also sincerely doubt Jen apreaciates being looked at as a victim seeing as she announced that she only cried for about a minute. Or so she says....Also, i saw her latest pics and im not impressed.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    AIt is strange, though, that they haven't acknowledged their relationship in public yet. It's not as if it's a well-kept secret.
    I don't think there's a need to anymore. Just like Beyonce and Jay-Z never made an official announcement, it was pretty much assumed after a while that they are in a relationship. They kept going back and forth saying they're just friends blah blah blah.

I actually prefer that as opposed to other stars who are so eager to share their romance to the world and rub it in our face...*cough*Tomkat*cough*

At Aniston winning Woman of the Year, give me a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife

I always thought it was strange for someone to be able to carry that much anger around with them for so long about their parent. I mean, they don't have to be chummy, but they're family for pete's sake and the person that brought you into the world and raised you to some point of your life. How bad does it have to be that you want that person totally out of your life?

Anyway, I digress.
    I always thought the same thing, igotalife. I had always been so close to my own parents that I couldn't even imagine what could possibly cause someone to do that.

Then I met a girl in college who's parents were divorced. She had warned me about her dad, but I thought, "how bad could he be?" I found out. This man seemed to delight in ruining everything he touched in her life anytime she tried to give him another chance. He was a horrid, horrid person that should have never had children. He never physically abused her or anything, but he just honestly seemed to try to wreck her life. Finally, when we were out of college, she told me that she had cut all ties with him and never intended to speak to him again if she could help it. She didn't hate him, he was just a terrible and painful influence whenever he was in her life. I didn't blame her one little bit. There are some people that just should not be parents. Some people are unfortunate enough to end up with those people as their parents, though. Maybe Angelina and Jennifer both have good reasons for cutting off those relationships.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I'm not sure the whole details on the feuds between their parents, but what I remember for Jolie is that when she adopted Maddox she wanted to keep it private, but her dad went and announced it to the press and that was the last straw for her. I can see why she would be angry with that, but there's probably more.

If Angelina Jolie was not the daughter of Jon Voight, she would never have had a successful movie career. She does not have one-tenth of his talent. She criticized him for cheating on her mother, but she has never considered married men to be off limits. How she runs her life concerns me not at all, but I cannot stomach a hypocrite.

Kao
    I agree wholeheartely with that. Someone doing something like that once, okay. But you just happen to KEEP getting involved with married/taken men? To me, that indicates issues.

Then again, I blame Brad more, since he was the one actually in the relationship.

FORT Regular
    Brad really is an idiot. I'd jump off a bridge before I would break up with Jen. I prefer Jennifer over Angelina. Especially in looks and such. Imo Angelina isn't even comparable to Jen. I'm sure she wont have trouble finding a new partner though. I dont think there is a single guy out there who would refuse jennifer. Plus I remember when angelina kissed her brother, yuck. lol, thats disgusting.

Brad and Angelina made their first public appearance as a couple this past weekend in Louisville, Kentucky at the opening of the new Ali center. I'm all for it. I think Angelina is a wonderful humanitarian and gorgeous to boot. And as unpopular as it is to say around here, I never liked Jennifer anyway.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27261734.shtml
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread