+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    or could it be another Bonaduce relationship? that would be too weird if true

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    or could it be another Bonaduce relationship? that would be too weird if true
    What does a "Bonaduce" relationship mean?

-H-
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    Like her or not, Angelina really does a lot of good with her money and celebrity status (more so than other celebrities...). She wants to adopt another child now and she is partnering to build a children's AIDS facility in Ethiopia:
    i never like jennifer from the beginning. i don't know what so special about her. angelina is way better than jen. i am glad that brad is with angelina right now. they both enjoy the charity work and they make a way better couple. i hate it how the media makes angelina out to be the bad one while jen is the all so innocent one. you just can't compare jen to angelina. if it's true that jen is with vince then all the best to them. time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by -H-
    i hate it how the media makes angelina out to be the bad one while jen is the all so innocent one. you just can't compare jen to angelina. if it's true that jen is with vince then all the best to them. time to move on.
    I agree. If a marriage is strong, it can withstand temptation. I have a feeling Jen and Brad were over long before Angelina came along.

Funny how no one ever mentions that Jen stole Donovan Tate away from Sandra Bullock. Granted they weren't married - but still.

Truthfully, I don't care about the sex lives or sexual orientation of celebrities and/or reality contestants. I think there's nothing more private and I',m really content without knowing about it.

The reason I'm posting here is that what I object to is Angelina's hypocrisy. She stated loudly and clearly that she would never have an affair with a married man because her father cheated on her mother. Then she went out and did exactly that. She has bad-mouthed and refused to see or speak to her dad (whom she should thank for whatever acting talent she may have) for years.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Actually, no one can really say that she and brad had anything while filming the movie, they werent photographed together til after the divorce papers were filed. No need to put anything there that cant be confirmed for a fact.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

According to a Swedish newspaper, Angelina and Brad got married in a Buddhist ceremony the other day. Hmm... haven't they gotten married at least three times by now according to the tabloids? It is strange, though, that they haven't acknowledged their relationship in public yet. It's not as if it's a well-kept secret.

Personally, I couldn't care less about whether or not Angelina "stole" Brad away from Jen. For some reason, I very much doubt that anyone can "steal" a man in the first place, let alone a happily married man. In my book, Brad is just as much to blame - if we should play the blame game at all, which I'd rather not do. I hope they will all be happy. But then again, I've always preferred Angie to Jennifer, so I suppose I'm on "Team Jolie".

Most of all, though, I'd just wish the tabloids would get over this so that all three can move on with their lives. Granted, I doubt that will happen until afore-mentioned public statement on Angie's and Brad's part takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    I very much doubt that anyone can "steal" a man in the first place, let alone a happily married man.
    My sentiments exactly. Instead of playing the blame game, I think Jen should definitely do some soul-searching. I feel for Vince Vaughn because as soon as she regains her confidence, she is going to drop him like a load of bricks.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I heard yesterday that jen has kind of reconciled with her mom. They've been estranged for years, to the point of the latter not evne being at the wedding.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I heard yesterday that jen has kind of reconciled with her mom. They've been estranged for years, to the point of the latter not evne being at the wedding.
    There's a story about it in US Weekly in fact. Interesting, it never hit me until just now...how ironic that Brad ends up with two women that have blocked their parents from their lives. What are the odds?

Jen refuses to talk to mom

Angelina refuses to talk to dad

I always thought it was strange for someone to be able to carry that much anger around with them for so long about their parent. I mean, they don't have to be chummy, but they're family for pete's sake and the person that brought you into the world and raised you to some point of your life. How bad does it have to be that you want that person totally out of your life?

Anyway, I digress.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread