+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    responding to some earlier posts about Brad Pitt looks......... I feel that when he was younger we was way more attractive, (thinking Legends of the Fall, Interview with a Vampire) when he had a great jawline. (I should note I'm a sucker for great face, i.e. my b/f who has high cheekbones, great jaw line, and Mario Lopez dimples, but if a skinny mofo, but I still love him) ANYWAY but I feel that Brad Pitt's has widened or something, he just is not holding that face as he was before. Wow I sound like a teenager. But yeah Brad Pitt is just good for sex in my opinion, and Vince Vaghn has more potential as a life time mate.

Okie for adult ramblings instead. So yes, yes Angelina has done some great humanitarian work. But being a celebrity and having her private life made public, we know certain tendencies about her. She fully admits to getting around the block with several men. (along with her homewrecker persona) (yeah I know Billy Bob said it but she certainly did not stop him = Annoucing they just f*&*#D in the car.) Or she wore vials of blood around her neck. (I also think there was something with blood being drawn Johnny Lee Miller's Grooms coat at their wedding, not exactly sure of that complete story) Knowing all of these an adoption agency thought she was stable enough for children!!! I guess if you are a celebrity with money to burn you can do anything!!! Hopefully the things she has done were just stages!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi37
    responding to some earlier posts about Brad Pitt looks......... I feel that when he was younger we was way more attractive, (thinking Legends of the Fall, Interview with a Vampire) when he had a great jawline. (I should note I'm a sucker for great face, i.e. my b/f who has high cheekbones, great jaw line, and Mario Lopez dimples, but if a skinny mofo, but I still love him) ANYWAY but I feel that Brad Pitt's has widened or something, he just is not holding that face as he was before. Wow I sound like a teenager. But yeah Brad Pitt is just good for sex in my opinion, and Vince Vaghn has more potential as a life time mate.

Okie for adult ramblings instead. So yes, yes Angelina has done some great humanitarian work. But being a celebrity and having her private life made public, we know certain tendencies about her. She fully admits to getting around the block with several men. (along with her homewrecker persona) (yeah I know Billy Bob said it but she certainly did not stop him = Annoucing they just f*&*#D in the car.) Or she wore vials of blood around her neck. (I also think there was something with blood being drawn Johnny Lee Miller's Grooms coat at their wedding, not exactly sure of that complete story) Knowing all of these an adoption agency thought she was stable enough for children!!! I guess if you are a celebrity with money to burn you can do anything!!! Hopefully the things she has done were just stages!!!
    Whats up with the beard and the dark hair all of a sudden? I'm talking about Brad Pitt not Angelina. Ok you forgot a movie Seven Years In Tibet, he was so good looking in that movie. Now he does nothing for me yuck.
    Shaybo

Quote Originally Posted by Shaybo
    Whats up with the beard and the dark hair all of a sudden?
    It's for a movie role... he's playing Jesse James.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Kao
    Is it just me, or is he looking really old and haggard lately?

That succubus Angelina is sucking out all of his juices...

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I'm resisting the urge to post what I'm really thinking!!!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Is it just me, or is he looking really old and haggard lately?

Kao you crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's for a movie role... he's playing Jesse James.
    Thanks Broad way

I personally never thought Jen, Brad or Angelina were attractive. Brad's face is very pockmarked and feminine, Jen got too skinny and a little horse-like for me. Angelina just has bug eyes and her lips are gross.

I love a manly man-obviously Viggo comes to mind. Now HE makes dirty sexy

I don't really think there are that many truly attractive people in Hollywood, just good lighting and makeup.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Like her or not, Angelina really does a lot of good with her money and celebrity status (more so than other celebrities...). She wants to adopt another child now and she is partnering to build a children's AIDS facility in Ethiopia:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051028/...RrBHNlYwM3NjI-
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Angelina may be a little on the strange side, but I agree that she does so much for the less fortunate. She's not your typical "Hollywood" glamour person. She seems more interested in helping out those who need it more than being on a red carpet, which alot more than most women in Hollywood today.

We have no clue what really went on or what problems Jen and Brad did have. It takes 2 to tango so Angie didn't do all this herself. People just comment so much more on this because so many thought Brad and Jen were "it". Maybe Jen's not as "nice" as we think she is....who really knows?

+ Reply to Thread