+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

Brad's pretty but bland, Vince has personality but his looks are just above average. Two completely different types. Neither one do it for me. In the blond dept - give me Matthew McConahay and for tall dark ones, its Clive Owen or Hugh Jackman.

Looks like Jen is changing type on purpose. Don't blame her - go for the fun one on a rebound track and enjoy!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    LG, you crack me up!

Lookwise, I would pick Brad Pitt over any guy, but as far as personality, Vince wins hands down. The guy has loads of personality not to mention that he's super funny. "Twinkle, twinkle, baby!" I just loved Vince's character in the movie Be Cool.

Omg!!!!!!!!! Your post reminded me of the fact that Both Vince and Brad were in Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Yowza!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I heard tonight that the media is already calling them "Vinnifer". Didn't take them long!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I heard "Vauniston"!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Hell, that ugly "Rachel" haircut that took the country by storm was pre-Brad. That's probably the thing that'll go on her tombstone.

Had it, wore it, bought the Tshirt.

Also agree that Vaughn is a much better catch and MATCH for Anniston. Brad Pitt was just toooooooo slimy, they didn't go well together. I like her more down to earth. I think I'd like to see her with her costar from Office Space though, is he married?

p.s. Angelina needs some therapy, why is she always going after married men????
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    p.s. Angelina needs some therapy, why is she always going after married men????
    This woman could keep a therapist busy for years. I never understood why she wore vials of Billy Bob's blood around her neck...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

giz
    I just saw the cover of People. So what does everyone think? Are Aniston and Vaughn an item? (if so, good for her! hope Pitt feels a poke in the eye).

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I'd much rather watch Office Space than Tomb Raider, which was not one of Angelina's better movies. And they are both beautiful women. I hardly think Jenn needs that twerp Brad to "support" her...she'll do just fine withouth him and his overinflated ego.
    What are Angelina's better movies? I've seen her in a couple of things, don't remember what they are, didn't think much of her as an actress.

Plus, I really don't find her attractive, in personality or looks. She's always looked like she was built in the rubber sex toy factory to me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

giz
    Much as I might frown on the whole home-wrecker career she's carving out for herself (like some modern day Elizabeth Taylor), she was pretty good in Gia and Girl Interrupted. Samey, but good. MSNBC is now saying that Vaughn was snogging a Jennifer Aniston stand-in. Sounds a little unlikely to me.

It's good that shes moved on with her life Go Jen GO . If V.V. helps out more power to her, and besides it looks like Brad is board out of his mind with Angelina from the way it looks in those pictures. Shes smiliing and holding her kid's books and hes holding the kid and looking down as if to say why the heck am I holding her brat when I should be out chasing some tail.
    Shaybo

+ Reply to Thread