+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston speaks about breakup

I've never gotten the appeal of either one. To me, they both look like any guy I'd pass in the mall. That's on their good days. On their bad days, they look like winos I'd cast a wary eye at as I tried to avoid waking them from their drunken stupors.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Aww...Vince isn't so bad. He's no great looker, but he has his own charm. I'd also take him over Brad any day. Pitt just looks so scuzzy to me anymore. The guy isn't aging well at all.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fanatic
    Stargazer - you have to tell me where you shop.

Its as simple as this All of Jen's movies bomb at the box office and her only show got canceled what do you expect hunky BRAD to do support her NO WAY

She did it to herself shes so self centered it MAKES ME SICK Angelina all her movies bring home the dough TOMB RAIDER to name one of my favorites. Plus she has small lips disgusting.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    One thing that should be understood is that, for any woman that snags brad, they get a huge ego boost because he's considered prime meat in the sense that, why go for the burger when you can have the juicy stake?(This coming from a proud vegetarian)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by thawootah
    Its as simple as this All of Jen's movies bomb at the box office and her only show got canceled what do you expect hunky BRAD to do support her NO WAY

She did it to herself shes so self centered it MAKES ME SICK Angelina all her movies bring home the dough TOMB RAIDER to name one of my favorites. Plus she has small lips disgusting.
    Not sure I follow the logic of staying married to someone because of their box office potential. Maybe I misunderstood, what did you mean by that? Also, no offence, but I've got a problem with saying someone's natural facial features are "disgusting". That's a little harsh IMO. I think she's got a great smile. Angelina's mouth is a little too much for me! Everyone's got different taste, I guess.

I'd much rather watch Office Space than Tomb Raider, which was not one of Angelina's better movies. And they are both beautiful women. I hardly think Jenn needs that twerp Brad to "support" her...she'll do just fine withouth him and his overinflated ego.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Ok, call me crazy, but I have never found Brad Pitt attractive and think that Vince Vaughn is much, much hotter, not to mention he's got a sense of humor, which is so damn sexy. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. Yes, I will admit, I willingly believed the rumors circulating back when Pitt dated Paltrow that he smells like B.O. all the time. So I picture him just reeking of armpits. In my mind, he's a smelly, slimey dude who duped Thelma and Louise out of their money so they ended up desparate enough to drive off a cliff. Who needs him. Whereas Vince Vaughn is da Bomb. There is no wishy-washy / too damn pretty / he looks like that sissy Leo deCaprio or maybe Ellen Degeneris / is he metrosexual or what going on, as Vince is all man. A big ole hunka hunka man that you'd just like to climb for fun. Ok, now you know more than anyone ever really wanted to know about my likes and dislikes. Go Jen!
    LG, you crack me up!

Lookwise, I would pick Brad Pitt over any guy, but as far as personality, Vince wins hands down. The guy has loads of personality not to mention that he's super funny. "Twinkle, twinkle, baby!" I just loved Vince's character in the movie Be Cool.

When Tom Cruise dumped Nicole Kidman, that was the best thing for her career. Jen on the other hand, has neither Nicole’s talent nor beauty. Should be interesting to see how her career fares now that she is no longer Mrs. Bradley Pitt.

I'm not sure why I feel compelled to stick up for Jennifer Aniston here, as I have no particular like or dislike for her, but I guess something about the insinuation that her career has blossomed solely due to her marriage just rubs me the wrong way. Aside from an increased visibility in the tabloids, she was doing well for herself even before she married Brad Pitt. They got married in 2000 (I had to look that up, I don't want anyone thinking I just knew it off the top of my head. ), and Friends was already a hugely successful show. She'd already made the jump into movies, crappy as they may have been. He didn't spoon-feed her any fame. It wasn't an osmosis thing.

Hell, that ugly "Rachel" haircut that took the country by storm was pre-Brad. That's probably the thing that'll go on her tombstone.

+ Reply to Thread